Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile Retentions Number

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Virgin Mobile Retentions Number

Old 30-11-2007, 22:26   #1
akki007
Inactive

Services: TiVo XL, L BB, L Phone
akki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to all
Virgin Mobile Retentions Number

Hi all, does anybody have a Virgin mobile retentions telephone number? I want the LG Viewty as my upgrade but I refuse to pay £110 when I can get a deal with a different provider!

Ta!
akki007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2007, 05:15   #2
lostandconfused
Inactive

Services: 2 X V+ XL TV XL BB XL Telco
lostandconfused has reached the bronze age
lostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Mobile Retentions Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by akki007 View Post
Hi all, does anybody have a Virgin mobile retentions telephone number? I want the LG Viewty as my upgrade but I refuse to pay £110 when I can get a deal with a different provider!

Ta!
call 789 and choose the option to cancel
lostandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 14:17   #3
akki007
Inactive

Services: TiVo XL, L BB, L Phone
akki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to allakki007 is a name known to all

This option doesnt exist! Also, if you say you want to cancel they just say "Ok" and don't even attempt to keep your business! All I want to do is get the LG Viewty for cheaper than £109 but apparently they are willing to lose my business instead. Great.
akki007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:38   #4
lostandconfused
Inactive

Services: 2 X V+ XL TV XL BB XL Telco
lostandconfused has reached the bronze age
lostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze age

Quote:
This option doesnt exist! Also, if you say you want to cancel they just say "Ok" and don't even attempt to keep your business! All I want to do is get the LG Viewty for cheaper than £109 but apparently they are willing to lose my business instead. Great.
it would normally depend on what package you have and how much you spend.

if your already on a package deal chances are they wont have any more, they do have something called red rewards, for every £100 you spend you get £10 for a new phone, because of that i would have thought there wouldnt be much leeway for extra discounts
lostandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 19:58   #5
bonzoe
cf.mega poster

bonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud of

Just move to the other provider and get your number ported over.
bonzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 23:39   #6
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzoe View Post
Just move to the other provider and get your number ported over.
Unless of course the other provider's charges are MUCH more than Virgin Mobile.............
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 14:54   #7
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
your asking for blood m8,do what the rest of us do and try putting your hand in your pocket.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote