Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV channels

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

TV channels

Old 03-08-2022, 22:47   #1
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
TV channels

Are VM doing TV channel packages like sky now?

Its been a while since I last looked and I've been out of contract since 2019 having been on the Full House Bundle. Only thing changed after that was moving to 350mb BB but we've been well out of contract even with that upgrade.

We pay about £97 a month now and been looking at packages they do which to be fair don't come close to the current package we are still on.

I did notice that when we looked at our package breakdown it's all seperated in to seperate sections BT sport £18 a month, something we don't watch infact the only thing on there other than the £10 standard entertainment would be £7 entertainment & drama.

We spend more time these days channel flicking over 200 channels to find naff all to watch just repeats of crap like 999 A&E that we have seen 20 times over from something like 2017.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2022, 23:12   #2
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one
Re: TV channels

I think I have the same package for £30 pm less so ring retentions tomorrow
Old 04-08-2022, 21:21   #3
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post

Its been a while since I last looked and I've been out of contract since 2019 having been on the Full House Bundle. Only thing changed after that was moving to 350mb BB but we've been well out of contract even with that upgrade.

We pay about £97 a month now and been looking at packages they do which to be fair don't come close to the current package we are still on.

I did notice that when we looked at our package breakdown it's all seperated in to seperate sections BT sport £18 a month, something we don't watch infact the only thing on there other than the £10 standard entertainment would be £7 entertainment & drama.

We spend more time these days channel flicking over 200 channels to find naff all to watch just repeats of crap like 999 A&E that we have seen 20 times over from something like 2017.
Sounds like the Mixit tv package might be best for you, you can pick and choose which channel packages you want.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 22:00   #4
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post

BT Sport is included in Full House at no extra cost??

Sounds to me like they've been ripping you off tbh.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:16   #5
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
BT Sport is included in Full House at no extra cost??

Sounds to me like they've been ripping you off tbh.

Sorry I might not have been as clear in my post, it breaks down the full house bundle into sections now e.g how much each package costs that I have under my current bundle. BT sport is listed as being £18 a month as part of the existing package.

As said above you I could use the mix it bundle as half of the crap on VM channels these days are just repeats x20.

Infact I've noticed the last few days it's no longer saying the date the last time the program aired.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote