Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Twitch Profiles

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

Twitch Profiles

Old 09-03-2014, 03:04   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Twitch Profiles

Given that the Xbox One's Twitch integration launches in a few days, I thought it may be worth having a thread where people can share their Twitch profile so that we can all Follow each other on Twitch as well as on Xbox Live.

Major Nelson's Twitch Walkthrough: http://majornelson.com/2014/03/07/a-...t-on-xbox-one/

My Twitch profile: http://www.twitch.tv/tezcatlipoca_xbl/
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2014, 09:20   #2
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age
Re: Twitch Profiles

Mine

http://www.twitch.tv/shandymcnab
Old 09-03-2014, 14:54   #3
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Mine: http://www.twitch.tv/madgamer1988
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 16:22   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Followed both of you back

Any more?
Old 09-03-2014, 22:08   #5
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I see tezcatlipoca was taken, the swine

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:58   #6
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Mine is http://www.twitch.tv/stokesy1987

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Followed all 3 of you
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 16:55   #7
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

http://www.twitch.tv/firmsky

Followed you all
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 19:30   #8
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Followed back

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

I'm also being followed by smcgirr, who's following the other people from this thread, so I'm assuming is someone from CF?
Old 15-03-2014, 21:11   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I'll follow everyone and post mine eventually. I stream from all platforms though and will be using capture devices rather than the built in stuff
Old 15-03-2014, 22:40   #10
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Followed back

I'm also being followed by smcgirr, who's following the other people from this thread, so I'm assuming is someone from CF?
He's following me too. No idea who it is though
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 11:56   #11
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Followed back

Me sorry - Acathla was already taken

Acathla
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 13:51   #12
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
following back
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 17:12   #13
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
Me sorry - Acathla was already taken

Acathla
Ah! Followed back
Old 14-09-2014, 20:27   #14
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age

http://www.twitch.tv/nthwdamienc

https://www.youtube.com/user/techo2k9

Will be streaming every night after work, and at weekends as well but will have to monitor the chat with my phone as I don't have a 2nd monitor but I am thinking of getting a laptop for monitoring Twitch and also uploading videos so I don't have to use my pc all the time.

I will have 4 videos from Destiny on my Youtube channel by the end of today, and I will be creating a Destiny playlist at some point this week.
Old 30-04-2016, 18:01   #15
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

I am www.twitch.tv/philwhite100 and stream flight simulation only.