Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 09-05-2012, 16:57   #76
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Right everyone I suggest before this thread descends into a flame war that we remember the Ignore option
Old 09-05-2012, 16:58   #77
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The British ones won't be deported but the Afghan one is .

IIRC if you become a British citizen this can be revoked, and if it is the case here, then as I said should be.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:02   #78
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Seuss View Post
No, I haven't and that allows me to think about it more rationally.

These girls weren't "raped". They weren't forced to have sex. They could have stopped any time they wanted by just not visiting the men anymore.

So what exactly was the terrible crime committed here?
My partner was raped as a child so if you think that is funny or something to get your bigot views across you are sadly mistaken.

I am going to leave this thead before I spoil my language
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 17:04   #79
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

*facepalm*
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 17:12   #80
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:

These girls weren't "raped". They weren't forced to have sex. They could have stopped any time they wanted by just not visiting the men anymore.

I cannot believe you said that. They could have been forced by threats or anything. Whose side are you on?
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 17:13   #81
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:

Well, at least two of the suspects were convicted for rape. Then there's sexual assault, trafficking for sexual exploitation, trafficking of a child for sexual exploitation, and sexual activity with a child under 16. Pretty serious offences in my book.

Quote:
Kabeer Hassan, 25, of Lacrosse Avenue, Oldham, was sentenced to nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction.
Abdul Aziz, 41, of Armstrong Hurst Close, Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking for sexual exploitation, received a nine year sentence.
Abdul Rauf, 43, of Darley Road and Adil Khan, 42, of Oswald Street, both of Rochdale and also convicted of trafficking a child within the UK for sexual exploitation, received six and eight years respectively.
Mohammed Sajid, 35, of Jephys Street, Rochdale, also convicted of one count of rape, sexual activity with a girl under 16 and trafficking for sexual exploitation, was jailed for 12 years.
Mohammed Amin, 45, of Falinge Road, Falinge, also convicted of sexual assault, received a five-year jail term.
Hamid Safi, 22, of Tweedale Street, Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation, has been sentenced to four years.
Abdul Qayyum, 44, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, was jailed for five years. He will be deported to Afghanistan at the end of his sentence
Old 09-05-2012, 17:14   #82
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I cannot believe you said that. They could have been forced by threats or anything. Whose side are you on?
If there was any good evidence for that the men would've been tried for rape. Let's be rational here.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:19   #83
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
If there was any good evidence for that the men would've been tried for rape. Let's be rational here.
Ahem. Three (two as per above, as well as the ringleader) of the men were convicted of rape.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:19   #84
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
OMG i now know what you are

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 17:19   #85
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
We are being perfectly rational here as in my mind any humans with a ounce of humanity would be totally disgusted and sickened by these wicked evil crimes.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:20   #86
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Well, at least two of the suspects were convicted for rape. Then there's sexual assault, trafficking for sexual exploitation, trafficking of a child for sexual exploitation, and sexual activity with a child under 16. Pretty serious offences in my book.
Only two of them and they were probably just technical "rapes" like having sex with someone when they're drunk.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:24   #87
danielf
cf.mega poser

Quote:
Only two of them and they were probably just technical "rapes" like having sex with someone when they're drunk.
Three actually, and if you think having sex with someone who is so drunk that she's vomiting over the side of the bed isn't rape you need to have your head examined. Also, I don't think 'trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation' is quite on a par with shop lifting.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:38   #88
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Three actually, and if you think having sex with someone who is so drunk that she's vomiting over the side of the bed isn't rape you need to have your head examined. Also, I don't think 'trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation' is quite on a par with shop lifting.

Do you think they'd find much in there?

A brief glance at the poster's previous forum 'contributions' indicates where he's coming from.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 17:42   #89
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Ignore,ignore,ignore,ignore everyone please.Do not feed the Bridge dweller.
Old 09-05-2012, 17:59   #90
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
IIRC if you become a British citizen this can be revoked, and if it is the case here, then as I said should be.
Quote:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16224681

Quote:
Some of the victims told the jury that they were threatened with violence if they did not submit to their demands.
Quote:
The judge also said: "In some cases those girls were raped callously, viciously and violently."
Yep sounds like they could have walked away at any time .You may want to try reading about the case before commenting further .One girl tried to tell her social service carer but was ignored.

I'm with Sirius ,i think i know what you are