Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 16-08-2008, 22:33   #676
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot View Post
Get tham now V is one of the greatest Science Fiction shows in the history of mankind.
It's harmless, camp fun, and Diana is a superb old-school baddie, but one of the greatest ever? I don't think so.

The whole lot was repeated from start to finish on Sci Fi about 18 months ago IIRC, I watched it all then.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2008, 01:40   #677
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

Saw 5 Trailer

I thought the last movie was the last movie. How are they going to make Saw 5 work ?
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 21:28   #678
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12noon View Post
Saw 5 Trailer

I thought the last movie was the last movie. How are they going to make Saw 5 work ?
How is Saw 5 a Science Fiction movie it's realy not
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 21:29   #679
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Wink Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot View Post
How is Saw 5 a Science Fiction movie it's realy not
Well, it probably comes under the "other snippets" part of the thread title
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 23:50   #680
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Torchwood plans revealed...

Link

A single storyline throughout the series...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 18:06   #681
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
Torchwood plans revealed...

Link

A single storyline throughout the series...
Hope this is a one off and that thay turn it back to the full 13 episodes for season 4
Old 13-09-2008, 18:25   #682
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Anyone listened to the Torchwood radio special?

here
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 18:48   #683
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Anyone listened to the Torchwood radio special?

here
yes very good stuff but where dose it fit in with the cannon of the show ?
Old 13-09-2008, 20:24   #684
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

No Heroics - new comedy Superheroes show, ITV2 September 18th, 22:30

Trailer (2 adverts to get through first)

Best line - "I beat Little Don like he owe me money".
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 18:30   #685
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

New hitchikers book....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7619828.stm

WHY?

Still, I have no doubt I will give it a go, I guess.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 19:15   #686
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
New hitchikers book....

WHY?

But i want it now

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 19:17   #687
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
New hitchikers book....

WHY?

Hmm! Cash cow...
Old 17-09-2008, 19:25   #688
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Hmm! Cash cow...
Isn't that the title of the 7th book?
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 19:29   #689
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaccers View Post
Isn't that the title of the 7th book?
Apparently not...However the author chosen is rather a good children's author..the Artemis Fowl book I read seemed pretty decent.
Old 17-09-2008, 20:43   #690
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Hmm! Cash cow...
Wrong that should be

Ameglian Major cash Cow

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote