Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | No, it can't be, they haven't....have they?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

About to explode

Old 21-09-2013, 13:55   #1
moforuss
Inactive

moforuss is on a distinguished roadmoforuss is on a distinguished road
About to explode

Ok,Am hoping someone can help me,Every time i turn the box on it gets stuck on LD30 so i hold down the arrow button on box then it gets stuck on LD40 so i turn the box off and on and muck about like this for a while and eventually i will get my channels back and even more annoying all my recordings are failing.I have reformatted the box three times now.I think i have just about reached the end of my patience.LOL. Any help would be much appreciated.
moforuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-09-2013, 14:01   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: About to explode

Phone and report a fault.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 23:32   #3
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack

Time for a box swap.
Old 25-09-2013, 16:31   #4
moforuss
Inactive

moforuss is on a distinguished roadmoforuss is on a distinguished road

Sorted.Just had a box swap and i am getting a new cable pull on tuesday..
moforuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2013, 20:40   #5
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by moforuss View Post
Sorted.Just had a box swap and i am getting a new cable pull on tuesday..

Ouch.........
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 16:56   #6
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Yowwwwww!!
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote