Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 22-07-2004, 22:20   #811
MetaWraith
Inactive

MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via ICQ to MetaWraith Send a message via AIM to MetaWraith Send a message via MSN to MetaWraith Send a message via Yahoo to MetaWraith
Re: what music are you listening to?

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

she cried more, more, more
MetaWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2004, 21:11   #812
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Gonna crank up some good ol' moonstompin' stuff, sit with the headphones on and chill with some carling after a long drive home
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 21:24   #813
Earl of Bronze

Right now I'm listenin to The Darkness - Permission to Land.

Superb..........
Old 23-07-2004, 21:38   #814
neel2k
Inactive

neel2k is on a distinguished roadneel2k is on a distinguished road

Marvia Providence - Hear My Cry Oh Lord

...for thou has been a shelter for me...
neel2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 21:45   #815
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

...and I'm STILL listening to my lord of the rings radio show cd collection
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 21:58   #816
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

baker street, and splitting games
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 22:00   #817
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

NIN - Down in it.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 22:34   #818
homealone

the cure

kiss me kiss me
kiss me

why can't I be you?
Old 24-07-2004, 17:56   #819
kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
the cure

kiss me kiss me
kiss me

why can't I be you?

........Follow Me Follow Me (Quem Que Cagueto) Fatboy Slim mix
and Sao Benitez mix....... over and over......
Old 24-07-2004, 18:02   #820
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars

Madness... my girl's mad at me
Old 24-07-2004, 18:03   #821
kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
Madness... my girl's mad at me
Sounds like you need to change the record........
Old 24-07-2004, 18:25   #822
bopdude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kink
Sounds like you need to change the record........
Done, now listening to tenacious D....... good ol' Jack Black, mmmmm must dig out some Foo fighters an' crank up the volume
Old 24-07-2004, 18:30   #823
kink

At my end...... Mudian To Bach Ke - Panjabi MC
Old 24-07-2004, 18:35   #824
bopdude
Inactive

Beethoven's Symphony Number 9
3rd - 5th grades

Old 24-07-2004, 20:05   #825
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

seether featuring amy lee - broken
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote