Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | constant calls from 08004089340

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

constant calls from 08004089340

Old 06-12-2013, 16:04   #1
jacks23
Inactive

jacks23 is an unknown quantity at this point
constant calls from 08004089340

I am getting up to 5 calls a day on my mobile from this number.
I cannot take mobile calls at work.
I called the number and there is a recorded message that virgin tried to contact me and will try again later.
this has been going on for over a week now with calls every day- how long do they keep trying before they give up?
jacks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2013, 16:16   #2
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society
Re: constant calls from 08004089340

THEY never give up. Probably trying to sell you a mobile contract
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 16:39   #3
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

If you know the number why don't you just block it
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 17:20   #4
jacks23
Inactive

i would block it but havent got the option on Samsung Galaxy Ace unless anyone out there know different

my mums quite ill in hospital and every time the phone rings i think its them ringing only to see the blooming virgin number again

just downloaded an app called blacklist and added it to that hope that stops them
Old 06-12-2013, 17:52   #5
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks23 View Post
i would block it but havent got the option on Samsung Galaxy Ace unless anyone out there know different

my mums quite ill in hospital and every time the phone rings i think its them ringing only to see the blooming virgin number again

just downloaded an app called blacklist and added it to that hope that stops them
Settings/call/call rejection.

You can even set a rejection message if you want to have some fun with 'em
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 21:31   #6
jacks23
Inactive

no option on galaxy ace to reject calls googled it and they all say you need to download an app, Blacklist app is working its already stopped one from them (so thats a total.of six calls i've had today!)