Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 15-11-2021, 11:18   #6991
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Dropped a 12.5kg dumbbell on my shin at the gym this morning.

Picture taken earlier but now a nice purple bruise is forming
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A7D7621E-947A-4011-8193-0510E18B2392.jpeg (1.34 MB, 17 views)

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-11-2021, 11:41   #6992
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

A few years back my mum dropped a 1" thick solid wood cutting board on the toe, it was painful for ages, and she lost the toe nail.
Old 15-11-2021, 17:45   #6993
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Dropped a 12.5kg dumbbell on my shin at the gym this morning.

Picture taken earlier but now a nice purple bruise is forming
Hope it is not too painful
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2021, 17:51   #6994
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Thanks. Various 4 letter words were uttered.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2021, 18:59   #6995
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Thanks. Various 4 letter words were uttered.
I could imagine ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2021, 22:03   #6996
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Talking of the dreaded colonoscopy, I had one just over 2 years ago. I didn't have any sedation but wish I had, they did have gas and air available though which helped. I never knew just how deep a human could inhale and for how long... let me tell you it's very long and very, very deep.

And they hadn't finished with me there, after that, they literally spun me around and did the endoscopy! They assured me that they were not going to use the same camera that had just been up my anus. Saying that, I really didn't care, I was still higher than a kite from all that endless sucking I'd done less than a minute ago! The cylinder / tank must have looked like an empty crushed coke can.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 00:34   #6997
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Talking of the dreaded colonoscopy, I had one just over 2 years ago. I didn't have any sedation but wish I had, they did have gas and air available though which helped. I never knew just how deep a human could inhale and for how long... let me tell you it's very long and very, very deep.

And they hadn't finished with me there, after that, they literally spun me around and did the endoscopy! They assured me that they were not going to use the same camera that had just been up my anus. Saying that, I really didn't care, I was still higher than a kite from all that endless sucking I'd done less than a minute ago! The cylinder / tank must have looked like an empty crushed coke can.
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t, but

(I’ve had it done 3 times, and insisted on maximum sedation. I have absolutely no memory of the second one at all)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 00:39   #6998
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

I had no sedation no gas and tbh quite enjoyed the experience ( not in a sexual way just cuz I enjoyed watching my internals on TV hahahaha )

Endoscopy I had no sedation and hated it and will have to go again next year and every few years for the rest of my life but I still won't have sedation
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 01:38   #6999
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Lightweights- - wait till you have a kidney stone endoscopy…

For the preliminary examination, they use local rather than general anaesthesia; they use this…

All joking aside, I share your pain.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 17-11-2021 at 01:46.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 09:15   #7000
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post

This was my second Colonoscopy and this time l asked for sedation and l have to say it was a good decision given how l felt during and after the first one.
Old 17-11-2021, 12:02   #7001
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Lightweights- - wait till you have a kidney stone endoscopy…
I'll raise you a prostate biopsy. Not only do they go in through a natural orifice, they then knock through to next door
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 12:56   #7002
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I'll raise you a prostate biopsy. Not only do they go in through a natural orifice, they then knock through to next door
We have a winner!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 14:15   #7003
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
We have a winner!
The urologist said "you may notice traces of blood in your semen". Understatement of the year.

For the non-squeamish - don't worry, it's not a photo:
Spoiler: 
Tomato ketchup!

Last edited by spiderplant; 17-11-2021 at 14:31.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 16:14   #7004
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
The urologist said "you may notice traces of blood in your semen". Understatement of the year.

For the non-squeamish - don't worry, it's not a photo:
Spoiler: 
Tomato ketchup!
hope you did not wipe that on ya curtains hahahaha
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2021, 16:18   #7005
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
And I'll raise you a rectal tumour, Taken out using the T.A.M.I.S procedure. And my op is online (youtube) used as a training for the procedure.