Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pizza!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Pizza!!
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 10:53   #16
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex
Re: Pizza!!

mmmmm pizza....i now have a craving for cold pizza mmmmm (best hangover cure in the world....)
i like the vegetable supreme from dominos......mmmm
or ham and pineapple
or pretty much anything really i lovvvveeee pizza
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2004, 10:59   #17
lemarsh
cf.geek

lemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, I love Pizza, but not with a Tomato Base.

Always go for a Cheese & BBQ Base, and then add Peperoni and Spicy Chicken.

BBQ is much nicer, and now I only get the occasional look of disbelief when I order.

But what happened to Prawns - I always had prawns on my Pizza not you cannot get them for love nor money on a Pizza
Old 03-01-2004, 14:40   #18
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarsh
Personally, I love Pizza, but not with a Tomato Base.

Always go for a Cheese & BBQ Base, and then add Peperoni and Spicy Chicken.

BBQ is much nicer, and now I only get the occasional look of disbelief when I order.

But what happened to Prawns - I always had prawns on my Pizza not you cannot get them for love nor money on a Pizza

i am almost certain you can still prawns an asda pizzas
Old 03-01-2004, 14:41   #19
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
i am almost certain you can still prawns an asda pizzas
don't you get prawns on the seafood pizza? or you could buy some prawns and add them on?
Old 03-01-2004, 19:45   #20
Bex
Inactive

i tell you, you lot are mean, been craving pizza allday,so now am going tohave tohave pizza .....and whyisnt my space barworking
Old 03-01-2004, 19:48   #21
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
i tell you, you lot are mean, been craving pizza allday,so now am going tohave tohave pizza .....and whyisnt my space barworking

just had one of them frozen freschetta ones , yummy , not making you drool too much am i bex , all that lovely cheese and tomato :p :p :p :p
Old 03-01-2004, 19:51   #22
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
just had one of them frozen freschetta ones , yummy , not making you drool too much am i bex , all that lovely cheese and tomato :p :p :p :p
well our pepperoni and texas bbq pizza are on their way from dominos as we speak.......mmmmmmmmmmm

(the meanies wouldnt let me order veg supreme)
Old 03-01-2004, 19:51   #23
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

The only pizza I'll eat is a cheese and ham without the tomato base, so it's like cheese on toast with ham. Sounds boring but I like it

And in the Pizza Hut on Leicester Square it tastes OSSUM!

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 03-01-2004, 19:55   #24
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Hubby hates melted cheese and tomatoes so you can guess what we NEVER have in this house.

Don't know if I fancy turkey soup now even if it is homemade.

Incog.
Old 03-01-2004, 20:07   #25
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Hubby hates melted cheese and tomatoes so you can guess what we NEVER have in this house.

Don't know if I fancy turkey soup now even if it is homemade.

Incog.

bloody hell incog , your not still eating the turkey are you
Old 03-01-2004, 20:31   #26
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexy
well our pepperoni and texas bbq pizza are on their way from dominos as we speak.......mmmmmmmmmmm

(the meanies wouldnt let me order veg supreme)
i like you, you buy from my employer

i work at the place yet i cannot abide pizza or anything to do with it... go figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
And in the Pizza Hut on Leicester Square it tastes OSSUM!
pizza hut? PIZZA HUT?

sorry we get anti-pizza hut conditioning every day...
Old 03-01-2004, 21:15   #27
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones

i work at the place yet i cannot abide pizza or anything to do with it... go figure

pizza hut? PIZZA HUT?

sorry we get anti-pizza hut conditioning every day...
Dominos or Pizza Hut? Dominos or Pizza Hut? Hmmmm...

No choice, Pizza Hut anytime.
Old 03-01-2004, 21:17   #28
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Dominos are nice but they don't do deep pan; if they did then they'd be my number 1

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 03-01-2004, 21:18   #29
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

ah yes pizza i eat quite a but of that (when i eat) theres the place near me which makes really nice pizzas iver tried all the varietys off the menu including the combinations and everyone is mouthwatering and certainly is exceptional in taste and presentation lots of toppings cheese meant veg whatever you choose

pizza hut pizza is nice but its too expensive for me i get pizza cheaper but better taste and more toppings
Old 03-01-2004, 22:13   #30
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones

thanks dave

pizza hut is good too but prefer dominos

and kronie you better start eating properly
Closed Thread