Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pizza Hut question

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Pizza Hut question
Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2013, 22:21   #1
andrewstevenson

Pizza Hut question

Can anybody give me any links for Pizza Hut restraunts money off as all I can see it collection take away or delivery

Advertisement
Old 16-04-2013, 22:24   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Pizza Hut question

Perhaps you'll have to pay the full price then
Old 16-04-2013, 22:25   #3
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/pizzahut.co.uk

Bloody expensive without any discount! Love to know what their profit margin is...
Old 16-04-2013, 22:26   #4
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post

Bloody expensive without any discount! Love to know what their profit margin is...
Luckily I live in a student area in Manchester so we are always getting vouchers through for them, Dominos and now Papa Johns
Old 16-04-2013, 22:40   #5
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post

What gets me if you want to sit in your house you get 50 per cent off or pick it up. But if you take time to go into the restraunt you pay full price wrong eh found out restraunt and delivery seperate businesses. The guy who owns Pizza Hut restraunts owns buy as you view

Finers Stephens Innocent LLP is pleased to announce that it acted as the real estate legal adviser to Yum! Brands Inc, the owner of the Pizza Hut brand on the franchise sale of its Dine-In restaurants in the UK to Rutland Partners.
In the deal, Rutland Partners has acquired the share capital of Pizza Hut UK Ltd, the company which owns 352 dine in restaurants with 52 to close and 600 in America and will operate them under a franchise agreement from Yum!. Pizza Hut UK Ltd, was close to administration in Q1 2012 but now Rutland will invest £20 million in support of a broad £60 million refurbishment and restructuring programme of the business including menus, costs and quality. Yum! will continue to act as Franchisor for the Dine-In business whilst Yum retains ownership of the successful growing Pizza Hut delivery business in the UK through franchise and equity new unit development.

Finers Stephens Innocent has advised Pizza Hut for a number of years and on this deal the team was led by real estate partner, Adam Walford, together with Julian Hindmarsh (Head of real estate) and Katherine Miller (Senior Associate, real estate).
Sarah Nelson Smith, Legal Director, Yum! Restaurants International commented on the FSI performance “we really appreciate the support that Adam and his team gave us. Their accuracy and thoroughness during the deal helped us enormously and was hugely appreciated by all concerned.”

Old 16-04-2013, 23:12   #6
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

But if you are in a restaurant the costs to the provider are a lot higher and you should expect to pay for that compared to takeaway.
Old 16-04-2013, 23:37   #7
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Perhaps you'll have to pay the full price then
I usually go knocking on the neighbours till I find one that wants to go half whacks.
sometimes they just buy me the pizza if they've already eaten.
Old 18-04-2013, 00:06   #8
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all

the real trick is to save the pizza hut or domino box after delivery

then get some cheap lidl or aldi pizzas - put them in there and get neighbour to knock on door thus fooling expensive brand loving kids within said house or dwelling
Old 19-04-2013, 11:47   #9
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadsheet View Post
the real trick is to save the pizza hut or domino box after delivery

then get some cheap lidl or aldi pizzas - put them in there and get neighbour to knock on door thus fooling expensive brand loving kids within said house or dwelling
LOL
That's like shopping at Lidl's and putting it all in M&S carrier bags for when you get home to bump into the neighbours.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:01   #10
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I just make my own.. I can do two 12" of my favorite tuna/anchovy with a nice thick base for less than £3 Costs me roughly the same if I want to do Pepperoni instead
Old 19-04-2013, 20:48   #11
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all

once, Domino delivered a pizza and got the order wrong on one of the two that got ordered (it was covered in BBQ sauce which I don't like) so they sent a voucher saying I could have a free one of whatever I wanted. By way of experiment I ordered loads of double toppings and various trimmings, the result was a pizza valued at £22.00
Closed Thread