Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)
Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2018, 18:40   #1531
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
When does the contract for Columbia Pictures Corporation Get renewed due to all the missing channels and also Disney
Look like Virgin Media has signed an new deal with Columbia Pictures Corporation for True Entertainment +1 and Now 80s (Launching on it own channel number).

No idea on Disney.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2018, 18:44   #1532
Unknownguy
Inactive

Unknownguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quest HD. I put it on to have a look and it's in SD! And with the Premier Sports issue its getting ridiculous now. I've been with VM 18 months and seriously considering moving!
Old 22-07-2018, 18:52   #1533
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Look like Virgin Media has signed an new deal with Columbia Pictures Corporation for True Entertainment +1 and Now 80s (Launching on it own channel number).

No idea on Disney.
So we won’t be getting any of the other missing music channels like
Chart Show TV
Chart Show TV Hits
POP Max
POP Max +1
POP +1
Scuzz
Starz TV
The Vault
Tiny Pop +1

Where is the best other ways to watch UKTV it be good to know that

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownguy View Post
Quest HD. I put it on to have a look and it's in SD! And with the Premier Sports issue its getting ridiculous now. I've been with VM 18 months and seriously considering moving!
Not a fan of premier sports or any football but Jesus virgin need to fix this.
Old 22-07-2018, 19:00   #1534
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

DS Forum is reporting that UKTV Channels has also been drop from Virgin Media Ireland.
Old 22-07-2018, 19:01   #1535
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

No idea on Disney.
What is disgusting hearing the big deal virgin makes about the channels and investment the majority is available on freeview and that is a valid UKTV replacement pants

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

Quote:
DS Forum is reporting that UKTV Channels has also been drop from Virgin Media Ireland.
That is something I’d have expected as they are all under virgin media
Old 22-07-2018, 19:07   #1536
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

premier sport hd now working just in time for Liverpool match

Bayern Munich v PSG first
Old 22-07-2018, 19:08   #1537
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Premier Sports is now back up and Quest is in HD
Old 22-07-2018, 19:09   #1538
Unknownguy
Inactive

I'm already on discount but might try for a further reduction! Missing UKTV will have a major impact to my viewing!
Old 22-07-2018, 19:14   #1539
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
What is disgusting hearing the big deal virgin makes about the channels and investment the majority is available on freeview and that is a valid UKTV replacement pants
This past weekend launch launches was down to:

Discovery (Quest HD - full launch in August 2018), A&E Networks UK:, Columbia Pictures Corporation, All Around the World Productions, Vice Media, Blue Ant Media and Premier Media S.à r.l.

NOTE: Columbia Pictures Corporation do not own Now 80s. That channel is own by All Around the World Productions.

So Columbia Pictures Corporation only own True Entertainment +1
Old 22-07-2018, 19:27   #1540
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Quote:
This past weekend launch launches was down to:

Discovery (Quest HD - full launch in August 2018), A&E Networks UK:, Columbia Pictures Corporation, All Around the World Productions, Vice Media, Blue Ant Media and Premier Media S.à r.l.

NOTE: Columbia Pictures Corporation do not own Now 80s. That channel is own by All Around the World Productions.

So Columbia Pictures Corporation only own True Entertainment +1
So Columbia pictures we didn’t get much out new contract

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Quote:
I'm already on discount but might try for a further reduction! Missing UKTV will have a major impact to my viewing!
Well I get a discount full package excluding premier sports normal price £130 I pay £102 got a further £3 off and they gave me a £20 credit but they said due to the amount of complaints the reductions have been restricted
Old 22-07-2018, 19:32   #1541
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Here is the numbers who own what.

Owner - Channels launches July 21st

Discovery - 1
A&E Networks UK - 4
H&C TV Ltd. - 1
Viacom - 2
Fox - 1
Columbia Pictures Corporation - 1
All Around the World Productions - 1
Vice Media - 1
Blue Ant Media - 3
Premier Media S.à r.l. - 1
Old 22-07-2018, 19:52   #1542
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haven't you seen this yet... https://www.virginmedia.ie/uktv

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Channel Guide updated to reflect the new additions and the removal of UKTV channels:

Desktop:
https://www.virginmedia.com/content/...uly2018_05.pdf

Mobile:
https://www.virginmedia.com/content/...uly2018_05.pdf
Old 22-07-2018, 19:54   #1543
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Haven't you seen this yet... https://www.virginmedia.ie/uktv
Thanks for info.

Has anyone seen the Virgin Ireland Channels numbers for the 4 CBS Channels that launch today?
Old 22-07-2018, 20:00   #1544
Unknownguy
Inactive

Quote:

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Well I get a discount full package excluding premier sports normal price £130 I pay £102 got a further £3 off and they gave me a £20 credit but they said due to the amount of complaints the reductions have been restricted
What did they expect? It will be interesting to know how many cancellations there have been
Old 22-07-2018, 20:02   #1545
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
If this was a major part of your viewing, I'm surprised that you were paying a subscription mainly for that, to be honest. Freeview would appsar to cater for your needs.
Closed Thread