Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] CR3-Feedback & Questions in Here Please.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prem Plus..

Old 19-08-2004, 20:07   #1
JonPlatt
Inactive

JonPlatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Prem Plus..

I ordered Prem Plus last Friday and was told that it would be on the next day, but when the footie kicked off it wasnt on. I just thought that it might take a couple of days to connect properly or something. But now when i type in channel 900 (PremPlus) a black screen comes on saying you are not subscribed to this channel, so i was wondering what everyone else's subscribed PremPlus channel looks like when there is not a footie match on??

I just want to know if it looks like this all the time or if i have not been connected to this channel yet.

Cheers Jon.
JonPlatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-08-2004, 20:48   #2
Sam B
Inactive

Sam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation eraSam B has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Prem Plus..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonPlatt
I ordered Prem Plus last Friday and was told that it would be on the next day, but when the footie kicked off it wasnt on. I just thought that it might take a couple of days to connect properly or something. But now when i type in channel 900 (PremPlus) a black screen comes on saying you are not subscribed to this channel, so i was wondering what everyone else's subscribed PremPlus channel looks like when there is not a footie match on??

I just want to know if it looks like this all the time or if i have not been connected to this channel yet.

Cheers Jon.
Unfortunately you need to contact CS again. The channel hasn't been added to your account properly.

Sam
Sam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 22:24   #3
malcpro

malcpro is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you try 902?
I get on 900, a pic with the next match on
Southampton v Blackburn
malcpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 11:03   #4
JonPlatt
Inactive

JonPlatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Now it has a pink screen on with Blackburn vs soton on. Im hoping this means that im connected. I guess i'll just have to wait until Saturday to find out. Thanks anyways.
JonPlatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 13:05   #5
malcpro

malcpro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonPlatt
Now it has a pink screen on with Blackburn vs soton on. Im hoping this means that im connected. I guess i'll just have to wait until Saturday to find out. Thanks anyways.

Sounds right now
malcpro is offline   Reply With Quote