Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media IPTV - Stream Changelog

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Disney +

Old 13-06-2022, 12:21   #1
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them
Disney +

Do you think Disney + is coming soon. Had to look at service status today for another reason and it was saying that the app was unavailable at this time. The engineers are working on it and hopefully have a fix by 15th June?!?! Maybe a little slip by someone?!?!
Attached Images
File Type: png Virginmedia Disney.PNG (30.1 KB, 38 views)
Old 13-06-2022, 12:30   #2
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Disney +

That probably just relates to Virgin's Stream box, which has the app. As for traditional TV platforms, I think it's still a Sky exclusive.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2022, 02:16   #3
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
That probably just relates to Virgin's Stream box, which has the app. As for traditional TV platforms, I think it's still a Sky exclusive.
aye i believe so. the streaming box is a different kettle of fish
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2022, 01:05   #4
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

It's a load of tosh anyway, imo.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2022, 13:34   #5
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
It's a load of tosh anyway, imo.
D+ or the app?
johnathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2022, 13:56   #6
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
D+ or the app?
Probably referring to Disney+, as a whole.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2022, 20:42   #7
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
Probably referring to Disney+, as a whole.

This...............^ ^
Old 17-06-2022, 22:42   #8
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
This...............^ ^
It’s probably the best of the main streamers. Netflix is a shadow of its former self, Prime is terrible bar some classic films and NOW is all-round strange.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2022, 09:14   #9
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

There is a little part of me that thinks it is Virgin that is holding back on Disney plus. The main Disney stuff is available to buy or rent in The Virgin Media store which people then wouldn’t buy or rent from if they released the Disney plus app on the main boxes.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2022, 16:28   #10
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Quote:
It’s probably the best of the main streamers. Netflix is a shadow of its former self, Prime is terrible bar some classic films and NOW is all-round strange.
It's all about opinions I suppose, I like NOW TV as it has a lot of Atlantic drama series, and Netflix still has pretty good choices also, I wouldn't describe NOW as strange.
Old 18-06-2022, 20:09   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
You must be joking! Netflix remains the main streamer of choice and carries the most and the best new originals than any other streamer.

Prime does have a lot on it, but many people are very lazy when it comes to searching for more programmes. Have you tried searching ‘Amazon originals’? Too many people choose their viewing by reference to the highlighted choices on the main screen. I add new programmes that interest me for my watchlist as they come out, and I have amassed a huge number of programmes that I want to see in the future.

I think perhaps you just need to be more organised and ensure you manage your watchlists each week.

There are very few original programmes for adults on Disney+ at present but I am sure that will change with time.
Old 19-06-2022, 00:44   #12
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
There are very few original programmes for adults on Disney+ at present but I am sure that will change with time.
Wow, you've obviously not looked at Disney+ properly in a long time as there are a huge range of Star Originals.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2022, 02:01   #13
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Disney + is excellent. Netflix is still very strong. Amazon Prime i find to be lacking a lot and i keep on purely for the prime delivery aspect.

Now TV is good thats as much ill get for streaming services
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2022, 02:31   #14
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Wow, you've obviously not looked at Disney+ properly in a long time as there are a huge range of Star Originals.
Yes, I’ve listed them, but I have a bigger list for Netflix! Much bigger, in fact.

---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Disney + is excellent. Netflix is still very strong. Amazon Prime i find to be lacking a lot and i keep on purely for the prime delivery aspect.

Now TV is good thats as much ill get for streaming services
A lot of people say that Amazon has little choice, but I don’t think they are aware of everything on there. Try searching ‘Amazon originals’, for example!
Old 19-06-2022, 14:30   #15
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I wish i got the £6 of Tesco vouchers for 6 months deal but I held off too long.