Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ntl Confirms 10Mb Broadband Speed Increase

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

ntl Confirms 10Mb Broadband Speed Increase
Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 20:13   #1621
Rone
Inactive

Services: BB XL
Rone will become famous soon enoughRone will become famous soon enoughRone will become famous soon enough
Re: ntl Confirms 10Mb Broadband Speed Increase

Maybe you could mention it to your boss Bill............
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2005, 20:14   #1622
Tuftus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C
You know when i posted about complaining it was in jest. Now what do i see . Hand wringing on how you are going to sock it to NTL yet again and working out how you are going to get your money back. Jezz why don't you all put your heads together and see what else you can wring out of them.

Tell you what here's one

we don't pay for the electricity your box uses why don't you try and complain about that. You might get £1.00 back for that. .

Or for those it concerns we don't supple blank DVDs or Cd's why not see if you can get that reimbursed as well .

Old 03-11-2005, 20:27   #1623
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze

And where is my ntl provided television, telephone and PC, I mean what is the point of you providing a STB, phone socket and CM if I have nothing to plug into them?
Old 03-11-2005, 20:31   #1624
Bill C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHarman
And where is my ntl provided television, telephone and PC, I mean what is the point of you providing a STB, phone socket and CM if I have nothing to plug into them?

Old 03-11-2005, 20:42   #1625
daxx
Inactive

Services: All XL
daxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to daxx Send a message via AIM to daxx Send a message via MSN to daxx Send a message via Yahoo to daxx

Weeelllll, something happened. Came in from work this morning, and all TV channels showing 'not subscribed', then eventually they started working after a few 'channel changes' yeah I know it's OT

BUT sat down just now to check the mail n stuff before I go to work and oops, no connection. So strip out router, alter TCP/IP props to automatic and have a re-boot just in case I've got to re-provision. End result a nice new IP, now just waiting for me nice new config file to come down to the STB, oh and a dead router, but thats another story .
Old 03-11-2005, 20:52   #1626
mcmanic
cf.addict

mcmanic has a spectacular aura about themmcmanic has a spectacular aura about themmcmanic has a spectacular aura about themmcmanic has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C
Or for those it concerns we don't supple blank DVDs or Cd's why not see if you can get that reimbursed as well .

prehaps NTL could have a special internet discount deal on their website for NTL users, i'm getting low on DVDRS
Old 03-11-2005, 21:08   #1627
Bill C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanic
prehaps NTL could have a special internet discount deal on their website for NTL users, i'm getting low on DVDRS
- or +

Old 03-11-2005, 21:50   #1628
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

Right, this thread is wandering off topic, and has also got rather long. I'm closing it now, and i'll post a summary of the situation as the start of "ntl 10meg broadband speed increase (part 2)".

Part 2 is now open for discussion...

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...936#post615936
Closed Thread