Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Connecting Canon printer to superhub

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service > Webspace, E-Mail & Browsing Issues

Connecting Canon printer to superhub

Old 04-03-2018, 12:01   #1
fazza8
Inactive

Services: NTL cable
fazza8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Connecting Canon printer to superhub

First of all I am not very technically savvy and am getting on in years so any help would be appreciated.
I have bought a CanonPixma TS8150. I am having real problems getting it to connect to the Virgin Hub. I am using it with an Asus laptop running W10. I used the installation disk and it seemed to go OK but when I tried to print from my laptop it said the printer was offline. I have installed Canon Print on my iPhone and on my iPad and that works fine. The printer also works OK using the USB.
A friend came over and tried to help but we could not resolve it.
I was wondering if anyone had similar problems connecting wireless printers and maybe had some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Eric
fazza8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2018, 16:04   #2
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Connecting Canon printer to superhub

Eric,

It sounds like the printer itself is connected to the superhub fine - given you can print on your iphone and iPad (unless they connect via bluetooth or something?), so maybe the issue actually lies with the laptop?
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote