Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 12-05-2022, 21:27   #2356
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

The ratings for The 4400 were diabolical and it would have been a joke if it had been renewed. It can literally serve as an example on how not to make a series. What is sad is that they had a hugely popular quality series on which to base it on so you scratch your head and wonder what bunch of muppets could get it so wrong.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2022, 21:29   #2357
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm still enjoying Magnum. Gutted it's cancelled. The blonde is hot.

Not surprised about the 4400 remake it was terrible.
Did you know at - to be PC.

"The blonde" aka Perdita Weeks was born on 25 December 1985 in Cardiff, Glamorgan, Wales.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 21:33   #2358
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I had no idea. I would have voted for her if I could. I just hope that if Dark Matter comes back or if she is in another series that she gets the opportunity to sing if she would like to. It would have been a massive surprise for me and I would have been blown away.
I guess you don't watch The Rookie then.

FYI She won Canadian Idol in 2005 at 17. She is the youngest winner and first female to win the show.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 21:41   #2359
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I guess you don't watch The Rookie then.
no, that kind of stuff is too light hearted for me. That video is great though and a lovely nod to her past. I love that kind of gesture. What I want to know is after the "planned" audition with the judges is if anyone from Idol took her aside and said "actually, we would love to have you come back and audition again if you are interested".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
FYI She won Canadian Idol in 2005 at 17. She is the youngest winner and first female to win the show.
good for her, I had no idea. If they brought Dark Matter back or if she played a serious role in another scifi series I would love it (if she was up for it) if they made singing part of her character. You don't get that in a lot of scifi series and to have someone who is actually good at it would be fantastic.
Old 12-05-2022, 23:39   #2360
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post
Naomi, 4400, Dynasty, Charmed, Roswell: New Mexico and In the Dark - Cancelled by The CW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post

In The Dark starts airing its 4th Season in June though are you sure they have cancelled it?
It's ending with season 4

Legacies cancelled

Last edited by TimeLord2018; 12-05-2022 at 23:42.
TimeLord2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2022, 00:04   #2361
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post

Legacies cancelled
not surprised at all, I am amazed it didn't get cancelled half way through the first season. It was a really bizarre series. It had four seasons and pretty much went nowhere. I think it is the least developed series I have ever seen.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:57   #2362
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Awww, I liked Magnum.
4400 was dreadful.
Charmed did not surprise me, or Roswell.
I'm surprised by Niomi, its been ok.
Legacies was also cancelled, which is a shame, I liked that as well.

Sadly most of these are because CW is up for sale, so they are cutting back on renewals.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2022, 16:04   #2363
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
not surprised at all, I am amazed it didn't get cancelled half way through the first season.

With all these cancellations, what are CW going to air, it feels like they have killed off about half their shows ...

Old 13-05-2022, 16:14   #2364
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
With all these cancellations, what are CW going to air, it feels like they have killed off about half their shows ...

Old 13-05-2022, 19:26   #2365
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

I liked Magnum but do think it's run its course now and it's probably right to end it now.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2022, 22:52   #2366
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough

Law & Order’ & ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ Renewed at NBC

Big Sky Renewed For Season 3 At ABC

Last edited by TimeLord2018; 13-05-2022 at 22:57.
TimeLord2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2022, 22:58   #2367
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

really like Big Sky
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2022, 02:27   #2368
General Maximus
Ran Away

Marvel's M.O.D.O.K has been cancelled after one season
Old 14-05-2022, 21:34   #2369
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

The CW have officially announced three new shows ;

Gotham Knights
Walker: Independence
The Winchesters

Old 14-05-2022, 21:43   #2370
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The CW have officially announced three new shows ;

Gotham Knights
We'll see how long that lasts considering they cancelled the previous series before it had even aired.