Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 30-04-2022, 08:26   #2326
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post
All American, The Flash, Kung Fu, Nancy Drew, Riverdale, Superman & Lois and Walker officially renewed by The CW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Superman & Lois + The Flash we already knew about.
Pleased to see Kung Fu & Nancy Drew, the others I dont watch.

No news on Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow yet (or Stargirl, Naomi, Legacies, Roswell or Charmed) ...
Batwoman and Legends Of Tomorrow cancelled
TimeLord2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-04-2022, 10:08   #2327
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2022, 11:17   #2328
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Not surprised about batwoman. It was a carcrash. However u loved Legends. It was great fun.
Old 30-04-2022, 12:42   #2329
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not surprised about batwoman. It was a carcrash. However u loved Legends. It was great fun.
I think Legends had been struggling at least the last season was pretty sketchy imo
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2022, 13:28   #2330
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Ditto.
I wont miss Batwoman at all.
Legends was fun, and last season was one of its better runs.
That said, it got a good run, and only one "original" legend was still in it.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Space Force has also been cancelled.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 22:41   #2331
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
I enjoyed the first season of Batwoman. I thought I enjoyed the 2nd Season. Now, that might be weird to say, but when the 1st season finished I was actually excited for the 2nd. For some reason, although I enjoyed the 2nd, when the 3rd came around, I didn't feel the same excitement. Not sure why.

I am sad to see Legends go, it was my favourite of the Arrowverse shows, with some of the best episodes being those that played around with the formula a bit.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 01:27   #2332
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Batwoman was more interested in promoting its wokeness than actual stories.
Season 2 carried this on, starting with the whole replacement nonsense, they should have just killed it after Season 1.
The best character was Alice, she was really the only reason I kept watching, but even she became a little tiresome as season 3 dragged on.
I had already decided I wasnt bothering with Season 4, but it seems I was beaten to it, the CW decided not to bother.

Old 02-05-2022, 01:37   #2333
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

It will be interesting to see what DC has got planned tv wise now. At one point a few years ago everything was automatically renewed plus they couldnt get new series like Stargirl and Black Lightning out fast enough. It is all coming to an end now; Flash has probably only got one season left in it as well. Tbh i would be happy if this was the last season because it feels like they are grasping as straws story wise.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:10   #2334
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Agree entirely about Batwoman. I only continued watching out of habit.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:21   #2335
General Maximus
Ran Away

Never seen it luckily
Old 03-05-2022, 12:38   #2336
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough

Bosch: Legacy Renewed for Season 2 at Amazon Freevee (formerly IMDB TV)
TimeLord2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 03:01   #2337
General Maximus
Ran Away

Saved by the Bell (the new one) has been cancelled after two seasons
Old 05-05-2022, 20:22   #2338
General Maximus
Ran Away

The Equalizer has been renewed for two more seasons (three and four)
Old 05-05-2022, 22:13   #2339
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
The Equalizer has been renewed for two more seasons (three and four)
Enjoyable guilty pleasure
Old 05-05-2022, 22:38   #2340
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

I gave up on it after about two episodes.