Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Vm 300 mins for cable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Vm 300 mins for cable

Old 03-12-2007, 09:03   #1
bikeman
Inactive

bikeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Vm 300 mins for cable

Tried to sign up for VM 300mins deal for cable users yesterday but had problems in that everytime at end of checkout it said 'oops we're having problems' so I tried again and again.

Today I have a shed load of order confirmations. Only each shows the offer at £10 but the total order value is £0!!

Have I succeeded in signing up?

I also did it from my existing payasugo account in the hope that I could keep the same number but checkout never asked me about this. Can I keep my number?

Anyone know what the contract terms is? I assumed it was a monthly contract.

Thanks
bikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2007, 09:25   #2
Motorman
Inactive

Services: 20mb Family with V+
Motorman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vm 300 mins for cable

Hi bikeman

Just call them and ask them to do the number port for you - youll need the pac code from your current mobile provider. (or if you already VM, call them anyway)

Also ask them to confirm the delivery date of your new sim - at least you ll know if its been ordered

There is no contract period. you can stop it anytime you like.

Although it is pay monthly and you get rollover for one month.

Maximum of 2 sims per household.
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:50   #3
bikeman
Inactive

bikeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply. I am already a VM payasugo cust so it's a VM number already. I had expected the vm 300mins deal to just use my existing Vm number - tried 789 this morning, gave up after 20 mins wait - ho hum.
bikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:36   #4
dave_dph
Inactive

dave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeman View Post
Thanks for the reply. I am already a VM payasugo cust so it's a VM number already. I had expected the vm 300mins deal to just use my existing Vm number - tried 789 this morning, gave up after 20 mins wait - ho hum.
Customer Services can add the bundle to your exisitng mobile account, just have to hang on for them to answer.
dave_dph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:54   #5
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

You can keep your existing PAYG number, I did. - I would phone them up though to arrange this - not order the service online. One other thing - you may get through quicker if you dial their sales number: 0845 6000 070. (Local call rate number).
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote