Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Brexit

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Brexit
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 18:01   #2041
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Brexit (New Poll Added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Coincidentally that's the predicted number of years to go until T M next tells the truth in one of her statements.
At least...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2019, 18:15   #2042
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

The Independent Group - Tiggers, Change UK - have now added a 4th name to their repertoire... "For Change Now". Whoever is in charge of the PR, needs the sack surely?

They have changed their twitter username to @ForChange_Now, losing their blue tick verification mark in the process. This is just two days after switching their website address from ‘voteforchange.uk’ to ‘theindependent.group’.

A genius prankster has snapped up control of the old username @TheIndGroup, in order to advocate a ‘hard brexit’.

https://order-order.com/2019/05/07/c...nfusing-brand/
Old 08-05-2019, 00:03   #2043
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Nice avatar
Old 08-05-2019, 00:25   #2044
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The Independent Group - Tiggers, Change UK - have now added a 4th name to their repertoire... "For Change Now". Whoever is in charge of the PR, needs the sack surely?

They have changed their twitter username to @ForChange_Now, losing their blue tick verification mark in the process. This is just two days after switching their website address from ‘voteforchange.uk’ to ‘theindependent.group’.

A genius prankster has snapped up control of the old username @TheIndGroup, in order to advocate a ‘hard brexit’.

https://order-order.com/2019/05/07/c...nfusing-brand/
Agreed, their branding is all over the place.
Good to see that you've come on board with the term hard Brexit.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:00   #2045
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Agreed, their branding is all over the place.
Good to see that you've come on board with the term hard Brexit.
I haven’t. I’m repeating the quote from order order page.

---------- Post added 08-05-2019 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2019 at 23:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Nice avatar
Beats having a barcode any day.
Old 08-05-2019, 18:23   #2046
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Lol, Nigel sent me a Brexit Party 'election communication'
Think he's wasted his paper there, although it does have good absorbency so came in handy

Interestingly he didn't bother with the lady of the household. Presumably he thinks she'll do as she's told (very wrong !), or that women have too much sense...
Old 08-05-2019, 18:40   #2047
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Think he's wasted his paper there, although it does have good absorbency so came in handy

Interestingly he didn't bother with the lady of the household. Presumably he thinks she'll do as she's told (very wrong !), or that women have too much sense...

I'm still waiting on mine, but if it ever does come I hope it's scented
There does seem to be a lot of very targetted canvassing going on. We had some Lib Dem leaflets adressed solely to my daughter, they obviously think me and Mrs DaveeB are past redemption.
Old 08-05-2019, 21:52   #2048
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post

the green party sent me one i used it to start a fire of 700 old plastic bottles
Old 08-05-2019, 22:41   #2049
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
the green party sent me one i used it to start a fire of 700 old plastic bottles
Well done - saves them polluting or going into landfill.

Very Green of you.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 08-05-2019, 23:17   #2050
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Did anyone watch Storyville: Brexit Behind Closed Doors earlier this evening on BBC4? Part two will be shown tomorrow at 9pm:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0004vyd
Old 09-05-2019, 07:30   #2051
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The Brexit party can't be short of willing candidates so if their objections to Corbyn on these matters was genuine then I think they would select someone else.

Corbyn's views on the IRA and essentially always taking the side against the West is deeply concerning, enough not to vote for him even without all the other concerns, but I am not surprised that the objections only extend as far as the fact it's coming from Labour and they're more than willing to overlook it for others.
Would be far simpler if Corbyn moved to his real home of the Communists, a party that are backing Brexit Ltd. - The extremes really completed the circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:10   #2052
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Did anyone watch Storyville: Brexit Behind Closed Doors earlier this evening on BBC4? Part two will be shown tomorrow at 9pm:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0004vyd
Spurs game took precedence over Brexit!

My advice is at your risk.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:12   #2053
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
What..
Old 09-05-2019, 12:15   #2054
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
What percentage of football fan's refuse to accept the result?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:23   #2055
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
What percentage of football fan's refuse to accept the result?
there's about a million in Amsterdam... Can't say I blame them, best team lost. (You can draw a Brexit parallel there, if you like )
Closed Thread