Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Schedule - Summer 2018

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Schedule - Summer 2018

Old 26-07-2017, 17:32   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
TV Schedule - Summer 2018

Hi dudes and dudettes, it has come round to that time of the year where we wipe the slate clean of the summer series and start fresh for the new fall tv season. I am starting a new thread so nobody gets confused with the posts and any dates mentioned in last year's thread.

There will be 3 main updates to this thread over the next year. The first one is this one which is by far the largest update of the year for new tv season which includes many new series as well as returning series. The second update will be the mid-season update in the new year where I wipe everything pre-Christmas off and we focus on January-March and March will be the final update of the year looking at what is on over summer. I will be making minor updates in between as air dates get revised and new information gets released. If you are looking at your calendar and thinking it looks quite empty in comparison to previous years it is because there are quite a few returning series this year that are going to be shown mid-season (after Christmas) and there are no specific dates yet so keep coming back and checking.

The list is in chronological order although I am listing new series separately so they stand out and you can give them greater consideration if you are looking for something new to seek your teeth in to. This is by no means an exhaustive list of every series in existence and is only the series which I watch/will be watching as well as some other popular series I have seen other forum users mention. In the event that I have missed something out or you would like to see something added to the list please say so and I'll do my best to get it added.

Returning Series & Mid-season Return Dates

Six 2x01 - Monday 28th May
Humans 3x01 - Tuesday 5th June (US)
12 Monkeys 4x01 - Friday 15th June
Shooter 3x01 - Thursday 21st June
Luke Cage 2x01 - Friday 22nd June Trailer
Salvation 2x01 - Monday 25th June
Killjoys 4x01 - Friday 20th July
Wynonna Earp 3x01 - Friday 20th July
Better Call Saul 4x01 - Monday 6th August
The Last Ship 5x01 - Sunday 19th August

New Series

Marvel's Clock & Dagger - Thursday 7th June - Trailer
Two teenagers from very different backgrounds find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.

Impulse - Thursday 7th June Trailer
16-year-old Henry Coles is an outsider in her new town of Reston, New York. With a major chip on her shoulder and no friends, she remains withdrawn and isolated, but everything changes when a traumatic encounter with a classmate triggers something deep within Henry - unleashing a power she cannot control.

The Outpost - Tuesday 10th July Trailer
Talon is the lone survivor of a race called the Blackbloods, she sets off to the edge of civilisation to track her family's killers, on her journey she discovers her supernatural powers which she must learn to harness to achieve her goals.

The Innocents - Friday 24th August - Trailer
After running away from home with her boyfriend, young June finds herself in a harrowing new world as she discovers she has a rare and powerful gift. The Innocents (Teaser). Secrets, passions and mysterious forces collide as young lovers embark on an odyssey that will challenge everything they know about the world.

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Friday 31st August
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan follows an up-and-coming CIA analyst thrust into a dangerous field assignment for the first time. The series follows Ryan as he uncovers a pattern in terrorist communication that launches him into the center of a dangerous gambit with a new breed of terrorism that threatens destruction on a global scale.

Last edited by General Maximus; 25-06-2018 at 21:10.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2017, 19:19   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

Gotham has been brought forward a week to the 21st making it one of the first returning series for those of you that watch it.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/go...eek-early-fox/
Old 06-08-2017, 23:04   #3
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Agents of Shield will air in the US the week after the Marvel's Inhumans 8 episode run. Let's hope it's the same in the UK.

Link
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 23:42   #4
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Yeah, saw that ages ago, should be the end of November, assuming no breaks in the Inhumans run.
They have 22 episode of AOS to then fit in, which will be a squeeze given the normal breaks they take.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 00:46   #5
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Yeah, saw that ages ago, should be the end of November, assuming no breaks in the Inhumans run.
They have 22 episode of AOS to then fit in, which will be a squeeze given the normal breaks they take.
As per the artticle " Dungey also noted that S.H.I.E.L.D. will air its 22-episode season mostly uninterrupted."
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 20:19   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 27-08-2017, 16:56   #7
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Van Helsing returns for Season 2 on October 5th.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:29   #8
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Van Helsing returns for Season 2 on October 5th.
l quite enjoyed the first series.
Old 06-09-2017, 20:35   #9
General Maximus
Ran Away

One to keep an eye out for, it will probably start in January/whenever Vikings finishes it's season run.

Old 20-09-2017, 20:03   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 30-09-2017, 15:08   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

I need to watch a few more eps of Seal Team to see how it goes. The Brave did my head in, there is so much wrong with it, so I am ditching that and Young Sheldon. I'll watch Inhumans later and report back.
Old 30-09-2017, 15:57   #12
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

I havent seen Young Sheldon yet

The Brave has already been cancelled.
Inhumans is dead in the water, not officially cancelled yet, but reportly so.

Old 30-09-2017, 18:31   #13
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
The Brave has already been cancelled
lol, I just don't understand how stuff can be made with so many annoying mistakes. I need to be a tv series tester and watch these things before they get released so I can tell them what is wrong and they can go back and fix it. I kind of feel sorry for the main dude from Under the Dome, I really like him and wish I could swap him out for David Boreanaz in Seal Team.
Old 11-10-2017, 23:00   #14
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

In catchup mode.

Lucifer - caught up.
Flash and Legends both watched.
Gotham - still need to start the new season
Gonna try The Tick.
Need to finish The Expanse, end of season 2.
Need to watch Star Trek: Discovery - Liked the JJ movies and the third but never actually watched a TV series version of Star Trek.
Also going to try The Gifted.
Gonna re-try The last ship at some point along with Timeless given it got a renewal.

Quote:
Agents of Shield season 5 - TBC ~ January 2018
Now confirmed as December 1st
Old 12-10-2017, 13:18   #15
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
In catchup mode.

Lucifer - caught up.
Flash and Legends both watched.
Gotham - still need to start the new season
Gonna try The Tick.
Need to finish The Expanse, end of season 2.
Need to watch Star Trek: Discovery - Liked the JJ movies and the third but never actually watched a TV series version of Star Trek.
Also going to try The Gifted.
Gonna re-try The last ship at some point along with Timeless given it got a renewal.

Now confirmed as December 1st
Its not anything like most other Trek TV series but its also not like the recent JJverse movies. Meant to be set in the prime timeline of the original Kirk and other series timeline though, not bad though.