Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Marvel's Daredevil

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Marvel's Daredevil

Old 11-04-2015, 18:13   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Marvel's Daredevil

New TV series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, following the adventures of blind defence attorney Matt Murdock, who spends his nights fighting crime as Daredevil.

Unlike ABC's Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, this one is a "Netflix Original" due to being a joint venture between Disney/Marvel and Netflix.

All 13 episodes of the first season went up on Netflix on Friday 10 April.

I've watched six so far, and it's *really* good. So much better than the awful Daredevil film from 2003.

Marvel's Daredevil - Wikipedia

Marvel's Daredevil - Official Site

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/marvels-daredevil

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/daredevil/s01/

The cast includes:
  • Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock / Daredevil
  • Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood's Jessica) as Karen Page
  • Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
  • Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson "Kingpin" Fisk
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2015, 22:18   #2
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Watching it too, only on second episode tho but it's very watchable and I'm enjoying it.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 22:57   #3
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
re: Marvel's Daredevil

Well the director's cut of the film made it a lot better.

However the series is brilliant, watched 9 so far.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:32   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I just finished episode 8.

Vincent D'Onofrio is awesome as Fisk.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:36   #5
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

God I need a life, half 1 and I'm still up watching it.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:40   #6
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Only watched #1 atm but I am impressed by even that small viewing.. Now my busy weekend is coming to a close I hope to watch the rest by midweek..
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:41   #7
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

I watched Ep 1 last night. Good series, certainly much better than the film.

I wish Netflix would allow us to download the show within the app though. Most of the time I get to watch these shows is during my morning and evening commute. There's no Wifi on the train and I really don't want to cane my data allowance that much.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 16:03   #8
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

I finished this last night.

Excellent stuff.
Old 12-04-2015, 18:11   #9
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Well that was fantastic!
Old 16-04-2015, 14:19   #10
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I'm sure that Wesley was channelling Agent smith in his rhetoric before Jessica... Sorry I mean Karen took her own action
Old 16-04-2015, 15:26   #11
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

I'm firmly in the loved it camp but i've noticed that while the general reviews are overwhelmingly positive the negative ones are all out negative. It seems that the few who don't love it hate it, there's no.. it was OK or so-so reviews.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 10:11   #12
Kymmy
Inactive

Season 2 starts March 18th

---------- Post added at 10:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I'm sure that Wesley was channelling Agent smith in his rhetoric before Jessica... Sorry I mean Karen took her own action
Gonna have to rewatch that episode as I have no idea now what the hell I was talking about