Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 13-11-2011, 22:35   #4141
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just been to see "We will rock you" - great music, wooden acting, cheesy script, but strangely enough, very enjoyable and good fun.

If you think of it as a panto set to "Queen's Greatest Hits", you wouldn't be far wrong.....

Not sure why they cast a lookylikey of the lead singer of Heaven 17 (as he was in the 80s) as the baddy's sidekick, though.....

I've seen it twice ( a woman I worked with 8 times)

I've heard they are working on WWRY 2, and theres rumour of a film.

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
It appears my cat has learnt to 'play dead' quite well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EytotH8BENI

Old 13-11-2011, 22:56   #4142
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
It appears my cat has learnt to 'play dead' quite well
Those elusive creatures are so endering if you can pin them down
Old 14-11-2011, 12:19   #4143
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I am happy today, I just won £50 in the National Health Lottery, with 3 numbers,
really Pleased, as I never won anything in the Lotto.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:23   #4144
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I am happy today, I just won £50 in the National Health Lottery, with 3 numbers,
really Pleased, as I never won anything in the Lotto.
Well done Nash on your nice win but its a bit strange that for 3 numbers on the National Lottery you would have only won a tenner so perhaps its time for me to have a little flutter on the National Health Lottery as well.
Old 14-11-2011, 12:37   #4145
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Yes I would really cancel the lotto. but i take the same numbers each week.
Old 14-11-2011, 13:02   #4146
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Well done with the win, I hope you don't intend to fritter it away.

I do the same numbers every week and have used them since day one. I have won the odd £10 and I know I should give up but I also know that the first week I don't enter my numbers will win the jackpot. Maybe we could do a Giving up Lotto support thread.
Old 14-11-2011, 13:07   #4147
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes l do a 49ers which involves family and friends and whoever has the bonus ball wins the £49 and also whoever gets their 6 numbers first usually wins about £400 which runs for about 8 weeks but typical of me l had to share it with someone else when l won.
Old 14-11-2011, 15:40   #4148
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

My daughter (and her fiancé) have just had an offer accepted for a nice little two-bedroom semi they are keen on buying for their first home - result!

I had some input to the "haggling", so they have got the carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen white goods, and loose wardrobes in the second bedroom included in the offer - they paid £1,250 more than their initial offer, but £10k off the asking price.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 17:40   #4149
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Well done with the win, I hope you don't intend to fritter it away.

I do the same numbers every week and have used them since day one. I have won the odd £10 and I know I should give up but I also know that the first week I don't enter my numbers will win the jackpot. Maybe we could do a Giving up Lotto support thread.
I will spend it wisely. I offered Joe £25 but he would not take it,
Old 14-11-2011, 18:43   #4150
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I will spend it wisely. I offered Joe £25 but he would not take it,
Joe? Nash.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 21:00   #4151
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just been to see "We will rock you" - great music, wooden acting, cheesy script, but strangely enough, very enjoyable and good fun.

If you think of it as a panto set to "Queen's Greatest Hits", you wouldn't be far wrong.....

Not sure why they cast a lookylikey of the lead singer of Heaven 17 (as he was in the 80s) as the baddy's sidekick, though.....
Have you seen Rock of Ages? I thought it better than We Will Rock You.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 15:08   #4152
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Joe? Nash.
Joe is my husband, He would not take the money.
Old 15-11-2011, 15:48   #4153
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Patient transport picked me up and now I have a very fetching blood pressure machine on for the day
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 22:12   #4154
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Just got back from seeing Beautiful Thing at the Royal Exchange.

Thoroughly recommended, hilarious & touching...

http://www.theartsdesk.com/theatre/b...nge-manchester
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 13:21   #4155
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Not long now
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote