Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How much amps do I need?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology

Electric Blanket Question

Old 25-11-2018, 00:05   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Electric Blanket Question

Im looking to buy an electric blanket, i need a double and these are the two i have been looking at in Argos with good reviews......

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7030781

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8492878

My question is should i get the blanket or the underblanket?

Which would be safest and warm the bed the best?

Thanks
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-11-2018, 12:57   #2
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: Electric Blanket Question

Not sure of the difference between the two products but they are both underblankets.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 21:30   #3
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

They are both the same thing, but the cheaper one has only one control, so the whole blanket will heat up - the more expensive one has 2 controls, so you can control each side of the blanket independently - which is useful if your other half doesn't like it as warm as you do (or vice-versa)
I'd say go for the 2 control one.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 14:51   #4
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

Ok thanks guys.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote