Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 17:21   #811
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Sorry, I don't know who President 'Spanky' is, could get easily confused and think you're talking about Bill Clinton, pretty sure there is a 'maturity' rule somewhere saying people have to refer to things as their proper names... I don't like Labour and referred to them by another name and I got called out for it. I suggest you do the same.
Funny mentioning Maturity and Trump when talking about his tweets and the names he calls people and generally says silly immature things, lol.
Old 04-04-2018, 18:11   #812
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Funny mentioning Maturity and Trump when talking about his tweets and the names he calls people and generally says silly immature things, lol.
What "immature" things has he tweeted ?

Don't post accusations without providing any substance.
Old 04-04-2018, 18:22   #813
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

There was the time he said this news presenter he didn’t like was on her period....

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

Or when he said the Boy Scouts leader has told him he made the best speech ever and he didn’t.
Old 04-04-2018, 18:47   #814
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
There was the time he said this news presenter he didn’t like was on her period....

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

Or when he said the Boy Scouts leader has told him he made the best speech ever and he didn’t.
I am talking about tweets that he is being accused of being 'immature', not ones where people want to disagree with what he has posted.

Either way, what Trump posts on Twitter, is Twitters problem to sort. My original post to Hugh still stands, we refer to people/things by their proper names on here. This is not a kindergarten.
Old 04-04-2018, 19:52   #815
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Lets face it most tweeting is immature and egocentric, it could have been made for Trump.
Old 04-04-2018, 21:57   #816
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I just seen an impressive and sizzling bit of commentary, have to share it here....

Quote:
Re: Trump interview w/special counsel as and when it may happen, perhaps all can agree it should be under same terms @TheJusticeDept and FBI gave Hillary Clinton under the Obama Administration:

1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance. (Former Director of the FBI Comey, Drafted one for Hillary way before ALL interviews were finished)

2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and they’re allowed to sit in on interview). (Many of Hillary's Aides were given immunity deals during her investigation).

3. Interview isn’t recorded. (Hillary's was not recorded)

4. Lead official (Mueller) doesn’t attend.

5. #2 official’s family has received large donations from Trump political friends.

6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trump's wife (to discuss grandchildren). (Precisely what happened on a tarmac in Phoenix, when President Bill Clinton met on back of a plane with former U.S Attorney General Loretta Lynch, days before the FBI announced it had concluded Hillary's email investigation, but they were only discussing the grandchildren for 40 minutes apparently).

7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trump’s opponents, such as discussing an “insurance plan” with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms aren’t offered...Was Clinton’s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair? #FairIsFair

8. As long as they believe Trump didn't intend any harm, he's let off the hook for any violations. (FBI Investigators believed and concluded Hillary Clinton did not cause any harm, sending and receiving classified emails through an insecure server).

9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a "matter" not an investigation. (Former U.S Attorney General Loretta Lynch instructed Director Comey not to refer it as a Criminial investigation of Hillary Clinton but to instead call it a 'matter' to the Press).

10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something. (33,000 missing emails from Hillary devices were deleted or Acid washed via Bleachbit).
Love it.....
Old 05-04-2018, 08:01   #817
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Sorry, I don't know who President 'Spanky' is, could get easily confused and think you're talking about Bill Clinton, pretty sure there is a 'maturity' rule somewhere saying people have to refer to things as their proper names... I don't like Labour and referred to them by another name and I got called out for it. I suggest you do the same.
Well, when people post things on threads like “Crooked Hillary", it’s easy to think this is acceptable (all these are in the last two weeks).

Quote:
I think it is crazy that Crooked Hillary has her core supporters still 'with her'
Quote:
The FISA abuses and the heavy bias with the agents wanting a Crooked Hillary Presidency
Quote:
The Fake News Media didn't appear to give a shit back then about the Crooked Clinton empire.
Quote:
We know why they did not want it releasing, because it describes the DNC and Crooked Hillary up to no good
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:16   #818
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
What "immature" things has he tweeted ?

Don't post accusations without providing any substance.
Just look through his public tweets to see many examples of name calling and wild acusations.

you as well have used the term 'crooked Hilary' which is name calling and something you berated an other forum member for.

Pot and Kettle.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:28   #819
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Just look through his public tweets to see many examples of name calling and wild acusations.

you as well have used the term 'crooked Hilary' which is name calling and something you berated an other forum member for.

Pot and Kettle.
‘Just look through his tweets’, I have, I have asked for you for examples, do not cop out by saying look at them all. Any way, Regardless. What Trump does on Twitter, is twitters problem. What happens here is ours, or should be!

As for using ‘Crooked Hillary’, it is an accurate description of her. She is Crooked. Cheated Bernie Sanders in the election, that’s being ‘Crooked’, Also is now alleged to have paid a foreign entity for fake opposition research. That’s collusion. I have still used her real name. Just added a accurate description of her, that everyone else who cannot stand her who thinks she is a desperate liar, who cheated in the election but still lost thankfully.

Last time I looked, Hillary was her real name. I have never used ‘Hellary’ or ‘Killary’ (Reference to Benghazi scandal, in which four Americans died needlessly, at an Ambush in the American Embassy there). Or any other variation of her name. That’s the rule.
Old 05-04-2018, 17:03   #820
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

She has not been found guilty in a court of law of any civil or criminal offences.

It’s your opinion she is crooked, reflecting what you have read - I believe Trump spanked Stormy Weathers, reflecting what I read, so called him Spanky.

Here are some of his immature tweets.

Quote:
Truly weird Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain.
Quote:
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?"
Quote:
Sorry, losers and haters, my IQ is one if the highest - and you all know it!
Quote:
Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement.
Quote:
Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people
Quote:
.@katyperry Katy, what the hell were you thinking when you married loser Russell Brand. There is a guy who has got nothing going, a waste!
Quote:
The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 05-04-2018 at 17:22.
Old 05-04-2018, 18:15   #821
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
She has not been found guilty in a court of law of any civil or criminal offences.*

It’s your opinion she is crooked, reflecting what you have read - I believe Trump spanked Stormy Weathers, reflecting what I read, so called him Spanky.

Here are some of his immature tweets.
* Yet!

You are using a sexual term as a name so it is inappropriate, I want you to stop using it, because there is no evidence any such event occurred.

As for using 'Crooked'... No, it's not my opinion that she is Crooked, it's millions of people's opinion, around the planet, who see sense, that she is and they are right because she cheated in the U.S Election in 2016. Got the questions to the debates, robbing Bernie Sanders of the nomination then there is indications that she and the crooked DNC funded the Fusion GPS Dossier, information said to have come from Russians, sick of saying it, that is the real collusion.

And let's have it right....She has not been found guilty because of shoddy investigations of her, from biased agents clearly working in her favour! Does Peter Strzok ring a bell, Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe being rightly fired recently mean anything ?

Do remove those Hillary Rose tinted glasses Hugh for a minute, remember there is a Independent Investigation being carried out on the inconsideration's that took place during her FBI criminal investigations, by the Office of Inspector General, she clearly broke the law, classified emails belonging to her were found on Huma Abedins, perverted husbands laptop, he did not have security clearances to have them in his possession, not to mention they should not have been transferred to an insecure device, so why the hell were they there ?

Then there is this funding of the dossier, if there is documentation that clearly shows she funded a foreign entity to get research on her opponent, in order to damage him, I'd say that's another serious law broken. The same thing that Trump is being accused of but after such a lengthy investigation, to date, no evidence of collusion has been found.

Therefore, she is Crooked!

Sessions revealed last week that a U.S Attorney (John Huber) has been working with the OIG for around Six months, the Attorney has the power to impanel a Grand Jury and finally prosecute all the scandals that occurred under the Obama Administration's DoJ regarding the FISA abuses that took place to bring down Trump re "Insurance Policy".

Sorry, I forgot who Stormy is, must be a made up fantasy, cooked up by the biased Media, still reeling at a Crooked Hillary's loss. Still waiting on this DVD that is said to exist of it all..... It's bollocks, something like that would have been sold to the highest bidders already, those likely to be NYT or WaPo. Given they are very good at getting our Intel from a Terrorist Crime scene investigation, just several days after such an event has occurred.
Old 05-04-2018, 18:28   #822
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

there really is no point to this thread but I do want to say that Hamilton is not overrated
Old 05-04-2018, 19:01   #823
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
there really is no point to this thread but I do want to say that Hamilton is not overrated
It was good but not that good! Dancing was great but I struggled to follow the plot via the Hip Hop singing ...

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Quote:
Sorry, I forgot who Stormy is
She's the one with the big pupils, remember?
Old 05-04-2018, 19:06   #824
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Ah I thought Hamilton was amazing. Listen to the soundtrack again after seeing it, not too hard to follow imo
Old 05-04-2018, 19:12   #825
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Ah I thought Hamilton was amazing. Listen to the soundtrack again after seeing it, not too hard to follow imo
Good advice