Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 20-03-2013, 08:03   #6256
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Our little man has discovered how to smile and in the process has made the whole family smile with him.
He's a little cracker Jo you must be so proud of him.

---------- Post added at 08:03 ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 ----------

My happy thought, just noticed our tomato seeds (Moneymaker) are starting to grow.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-03-2013, 12:16   #6257
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

apparently there is a hole in my foot you can see bone through. what's really cool though I'd that I've got a bright orange tango cast on :-)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:27   #6258
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
apparently there is a hole in my foot you can see bone through. what's really cool though I'd that I've got a bright orange tango cast on :-)
Bit of a drastic way to ensure you got Tangoed. (or should that have read Tango'd ... where is Russ when you need him for grammatical clarification.)

Sounds nasty dilli, how long are they predicting this time?
Old 20-03-2013, 12:30   #6259
tizmeinnit

urban dictionary says Tangoed

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

the advert says Tango'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nQyPNuA5I
Old 20-03-2013, 12:31   #6260
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Wow that sounds rough. I ain't got a clue to what you're going through but anything to do with feet tends to be a lot more painful than anywhere else.

Hope you get something sorted you can't carry on like that for sure.
Old 20-03-2013, 12:55   #6261
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
urban dictionary says Tangoed

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

the advert says Tango'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nQyPNuA5I
Causing some mirth on one of my FF accounts this morning as I am currently trying to get to gripes, I mean grips, with text-speak because I realised that I come across as a right grumpy old lady when I criticise my younger relative's habit of using the dang txtspk when they talk to me on the family Facebook.

So would that be Tng'd and what the heck does CSL mean, should I be taking a stick to the young uns?
Old 20-03-2013, 13:06   #6262
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
and what the heck does CSL mean, should I be taking a stick to the young uns?
Something to do with sofas I think.
Old 20-03-2013, 13:14   #6263
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Bit of a drastic way to ensure you got Tangoed. (or should that have read Tango'd ... where is Russ when you need him for grammatical clarification.)

Sounds nasty dilli, how long are they predicting this time?
only a month or two, so not too bad.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 13:58   #6264
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
The Sunday school went really well. I feel really fluffy now and Natalie is really happy too
Well done to you both!

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
My happy thought, just noticed our tomato seeds (Moneymaker) are starting to grow.
Know the feeling. Planted ours (Harzfeuer) in a heated seed tray at the weekend so can't wait to see them sprouting. Spring is here, well almost...

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
Thank you! Haha I've decided to go into hiding lol!
We know where you are!

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Quote:
Our little man has discovered how to smile and in the process has made the whole family smile with him.
Gorgeous!

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

Quote:
Best of luck with that. Sounds horrible but you have a great attitude and a terrific wife to help you through.

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Oh, nearly forgot to report that Mrs Osem did her first karate grading on Monday evening and passed with Distinction so I now have a red belt wife and a black belt son.

Actually she did really well because very few students achieve the top grade in their first grading. Osem Jnr only got a Merit in his but he's since taken the opportunity to remind us that he achieved Distinctions in all his subsequent gradings up to 1st Dan so mum still has a lot to live up to.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 14:16   #6265
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Causing some mirth on one of my FF accounts this morning as I am currently trying to get to gripes, I mean grips, with text-speak because I realised that I come across as a right grumpy old lady when I criticise my younger relative's habit of using the dang txtspk when they talk to me on the family Facebook.

So would that be Tng'd and what the heck does CSL mean, should I be taking a stick to the young uns?
CSL is rude

or just "can't stop laughing" lol
Old 20-03-2013, 14:18   #6266
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

YOLO
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 14:19   #6267
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash: CF noob View Post
YOLO
but not very long if you follow that philosophy...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 14:24   #6268
cf.geek

Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

CYA
Old 20-03-2013, 14:25   #6269
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

If you only live once you're surely going to take less risks. I would skydive but this is the only life I get so nuts to that.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 14:25   #6270
cf.geek