Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New UI images

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Tiny UKTV channel logos replaced. Recent?

Old 16-12-2019, 17:01   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Tiny UKTV channel logos replaced. Recent?

Was just scrolling the EPG and noticed the logos used by the Tivo/V6 EPG are now not the so-tiny-they-are-unreadable ones they used to be for W, Alibi and, maybe also, Drama.

I have Channel Logos set to Off in the options as I prefer text down the left of the screen, so this could have happened a while ago.

Is this recent?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-12-2019, 17:18   #2
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tiny UKTV channel logos replaced. Recent?

They were updated on Sky Q too a couple of weeks ago, so fairly recent I'd guess.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 18:37   #3
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
They were updated on Sky Q too a couple of weeks ago, so fairly recent I'd guess.
Thanks Inactive Digital.
Old 16-12-2019, 19:33   #4
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

I suppose the logos would be readable if you had a 90" 4k tv....
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 19:41   #5
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I suppose the logos would be readable if you had a 90" 4k tv....
I wouldn't be able to get into the kitchen.

Suppose it would stop me stuffing my face at Christmas though...
Old 17-12-2019, 15:05   #6
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Was just scrolling the EPG and noticed the logos used by the Tivo/V6 EPG are now not the so-tiny-they-are-unreadable ones they used to be for W, Alibi and, maybe also, Drama.

I have Channel Logos set to Off in the options as I prefer text down the left of the screen, so this could have happened a while ago.

Is this recent?
First saw them on my TiVo box on Saturday. I play about with mine every day to see if any channels will close in the coming two weeks (Also to add shows I seen ads for that I may like).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote