Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | This Sky Acive button.........

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

This Sky Acive button.........

Old 12-06-2007, 14:16   #1
moiraf100
Inactive

Services: M+Tivo: VM 50mb BB: VM M phone: 15" Macbook Pro 10.9.1 iPhone 5 iPad 2
moiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nice
This Sky Acive button.........

that they are advertising on the tv. It's not showing when I go to the programme guide.
I'm at work at the moment and sky have told me to phone when I get home.
She said maybe I have an old box, but I've only had it about 6 weeks.....
moiraf100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2007, 14:33   #2
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: This Sky Acive button.........

Do you mean Sky Anytime?

If so...

Quote:
The most recent Sky+ boxes have a larger hard drive in them which means they can support the latest services that we have to offer, such as Sky Anytime on TV. You can check to see if you have a recent Sky+ box by doing the following:

Press the Services button on your remote control

Press 4 - System Setup

Then press 5 - System Details.

The first 4 digits in the Version Number field will tell you what type of Sky+ box you have and you'll then be able to determine if you can receive Sky Anytime on TV. Boxes with version codes 4F21, 9F22, 4E21 and 4E30 will be able to receive this service over the coming weeks. Unfortunately those with codes 4F20, 9F23, 9F21, 9F20 & 4E20 will not.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 14:40   #3
moiraf100
Inactive

Services: M+Tivo: VM 50mb BB: VM M phone: 15" Macbook Pro 10.9.1 iPhone 5 iPad 2
moiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nice
Re: This Sky Acive button.........

Yes, I think I must..
I think it may be an old one then as it was a 'freebie' from Sky to get me to stay with them. Do you think they will upgrade it then, or will cost me money?
I suppose if I had a newer box it would be there anyway wouldn't it?
Nothing's free is it?
moiraf100 is offline   Reply With Quote