Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Changelog

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Media Changelog

Old 17-05-2011, 09:43   #601
Tod
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - Tivo, TV XL, Broadband XL, Phone XL, Mobile
Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Did Sky think that however, when HD was a "tiny minority"? Now everyone wants more HD! Now is a good time to start offering some 3D content I think.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-05-2011, 10:42   #602
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

I really hope those with 3d enjoy Eurosport when it launches.

Doubt will join you as sitting at home wearing silly specs to watch telly does not appeal to me.... or do you not wear silly specs nowadays??
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 10:52   #603
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I already wear glasses so wearing them for 3D doesn't really bother me.
Old 17-05-2011, 10:54   #604
Perfect Choice
cf.geek

Services: Maxit TV, M phone, 200MB BB, V6 TIVO, Super Hub3
Perfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to behold

Have a 3D TV so will look forward to watching this.
Perfect Choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 14:28   #605
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Wink Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
Ditto! I'm 4(+)6 too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Does that make you 10 then or were you born on the 29th FEB

Only joking
I'm a very mature ten!

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I already wear glasses so wearing them for 3D doesn't really bother me.
Yeah, me too, but unless you have very good 3D goggles (or prescription 3D spectacles ), it's not easy, is it?
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 21:22   #606
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
I'm a very mature ten!

devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 09:13   #607
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

As of Today (18/05/11):

NEW CHANNEL LAUNCH IN SCOTLAND
-BBC Alba has launched on Virgin Channel 188.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 14:45   #608
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

As of Today (19/05/11):

LOCAL ASIAN CHANNEL GIVEN AXE
-Local Broadcaster Midland Asian TV (MATV) has stop broadcasting on Virgin Media Channel 823 (Leicester area only).
Old 01-06-2011, 14:08   #609
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (01/06/11):

CHANNEL GIVEN AXE BY OWNERS
-Xplicit XXX Information Channel has been withdrawn from Virgin Channel 484and XXX Mums Information Channel has launched in its place.

FREE MONTH FOR CBS REALITY
-CBS Reality has been added to the L TV pack from today straight away through to 6am on Monday 1st July.
Old 01-06-2011, 14:26   #610
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Information Channel??
Old 01-06-2011, 14:43   #611
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Information Channel??
Well it telling viewer how to order the channel.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:37   #612
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (06/06/11):

EUROSPORT 3D CLOSES ON VIRGIN MEDIA
-Eurosport 3D has stop broadcasting on Virgin Channel 523.
Old 08-06-2011, 19:19   #613
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (08/06/11):

CURRENT TV MOVES PACKAGE ON VIRGIN MEDIA
-Current TV has move to the XL Package (No longer on M+ or L Packages).
Old 12-06-2011, 16:40   #614
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As of Today (06/06/11):

Eurosport 3D has today (June 12th) been removed from Channel 523.
Old 12-06-2011, 21:34   #615
pigpen
Inactive

Services: XL TV, 50Mbit BB, Phone
pigpen is on a distinguished roadpigpen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to pigpen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As of Today (06/06/11):

That was quick. Was it just a technology test or something?
pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote