Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Britain's Got Talent

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Britain's Got Talent

Old 01-06-2011, 14:37   #16
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
re: Britain's Got Talent

I'm sure it is Carl. probably more than my trainspotting hobby
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2011, 20:44   #17
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
re: Britain's Got Talent

Anyone know who the line up is for tonight?

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

First act was thick stupid and now straight away into ads.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 18:11   #18
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice
Re: Britain's Got Talent

Thought last nights was a bit dull. The only one who stood out for me was the comedian Les.

.....and who was that woman...who kept apologising to the judges at the end of her act....as nice as she was....just didn't get what her act was about.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 21:19   #19
Sasha222
Inactive

Your guess is as good as mine and tonight's show is worse than last night's show. The three judges who put some of the acts through should be fired.
Old 02-06-2011, 23:16   #20
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I'd say that Jessica is going to be telling a few home truths about the show in the media tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2011, 00:11   #21
Sasha222
Inactive

It wouldn't surprise me. I didn't see her on the auditions so was she any good then as she was really bad tonight
Old 03-06-2011, 00:23   #22
Gary L
cf.mega poster

She didn't choose the song she did tonight. she was uncomfortable dancing and singing. she was going to tell everyone something and they cut her off.

On Britains Got More Talent, he didn't let her speak at all like he does with everyone else. she wasn't happy.

then you got the thing about that Justin Bieber lookalike supposed to be signed up with Simons record company since 2 years ago. and he's been put on the show.

besides all that. they put a lot of pointless acts through to the final this year. and I personally think that the show should exclude any form of singing.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:39   #23
Sasha222
Inactive

Oh dont normally watch the second programme but have it taped and must watch it. I heard about the two year thing that the young guy was signed up to Syco but on Sky news they showed on one of the papers that Simon Cowell has called in the police. Sky news will be discussing the papers at the moment so they will probably bring this up if you want to see what they have to say

---------- Post added 03-06-2011 at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was 02-06-2011 at 23:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I'd say that Jessica is going to be telling a few home truths about the show in the media tomorrow.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...x-rumours.html
Old 03-06-2011, 11:56   #24
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

Another night with some rubbish acts. I'm glad I record it all so I can fast forward all the bits which are rubbish and the adverts. Thank god for modern technology.
Old 04-06-2011, 13:28   #25
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Last nights semi final was good. That Pip & Puppy would have got through if they had been put in on a different semi final night. I don't like how they have mixed up all the acts for each semi final because a lot of the acts last night were really good compared to other nights where a lot were rubbish. What they should do is do semi finals by act type like have a dancers semi final, a singers semi final, a miscellaneous semi final etc. then it just makes it a bit better because with the current set up you get a lot of the same type of acts able to go to the final.
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 14:34   #26
Dave9946
Inactive

Dave9946 is a jewel in the roughDave9946 is a jewel in the roughDave9946 is a jewel in the roughDave9946 is a jewel in the roughDave9946 is a jewel in the rough

What I'd like to see in the future is look on that single act as that performance alone as it's entertainment value and not on the how far can this person go with the act as a carear viewpoint as to how the acts are judged on. It just seems to me barring a few exceptions they are not judging the acts on entertainment\talent value but more on a who can we sign or has a better chance of a carear value. Which to me makes this a profesional act show and not as open to the all comers as it trying to be portrayed.
Dave9946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 16:25   #27
Gary L
cf.mega poster

You have to wonder why a lot of these acts going through the semis were put through in the first place.
one minute it's about "what the queen will want to see" then it's "who the audience are chanting for" then it's "who will make them the most money and the girls will like him"

a singer will win again. ban singers on the show. start a new show called X-Factor or something.
Old 04-06-2011, 17:48   #28
Boaz
cf.addict

I agree about ousting singers out of BGT, always thought that since it began. Obviously they would need to create a new X Factor kids show for 3-14 year olds.

Who do you think will win the final?
Old 04-06-2011, 18:09   #29
Gary L
cf.mega poster

New Bounce will win. depends if people vote for this years heartbreaker James Hobley.
Old 04-06-2011, 19:24   #30
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
Last nights semi final was good. That Pip & Puppy would have got through if they had been put in on a different semi final night. I don't like how they have mixed up all the acts for each semi final because a lot of the acts last night were really good compared to other nights where a lot were rubbish. What they should do is do semi finals by act type like have a dancers semi final, a singers semi final, a miscellaneous semi final etc. then it just makes it a bit better because with the current set up you get a lot of the same type of acts able to go to the final.
Totally agree with what you say. Why they shoved most of the good acts in last night is totally beyond me and they should have been spread out during the other nights and then we could have had a decent final.

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
New Bounce will win. depends if people vote for this years heartbreaker James Hobley.
Who are New Bunce again and the heart breaker James Hobely?