Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 30-07-2005, 23:28   #661
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
I watched Clerks last night for the first time in years.

Great film, very funny, a lot of good life advice (if you look beneath the course language ). filmed on a very low budget though

Best line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob
There are many beautiful women in this world, but not all of them bring you lasagne at work
I watched that again last week. Funny film

Best line
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Graves
My mom's been f****n' a dead guy for 30 years. I call him dad.
Plus my sig...
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2005, 00:18   #662
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymoan
that film is so funny we got the pc game for the *cough* kids
I get all in a muddle trying to control the characters. My 6 year old manages no prob.

Incredibles. Brilliant film for all the family!
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 23:54   #663
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Finding Nemo - Excellent. Didn't enjoy it quite as much as The Incredibles, but still very good.

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Great stuff! Another top Tim Burton movie.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 00:54   #664
iron25
Inactive

iron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful one

Stealth A pretty poor run of the mill film if you ask me and rather corny as well. 4/10

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka A pretty good blaxploitation spoof film of the 80s. Plenty more laughs in it than the so-called comedies that they release nowadays. 7/10
iron25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 00:55   #665
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

just watched alien v predator

the story was fine but the movie itself was a bit of a letdown 6/10
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 00:58   #666
iron25
Inactive

iron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymoan
just watched alien v predator

the story was fine but the movie itself was a bit of a letdown 6/10
I agree that the movie was lame and could've been so much better. When the alien first appeared and killed the predator it promised so much but that was the only highlight of the entire film.
iron25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:03   #667
marky
Inactive

marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron25
I agree that the movie was lame and could've been so much better. When the alien first appeared and killed the predator it promised so much but that was the only highlight of the entire film.
if they had put that bit more into it rather than dwelling on the 10 min piramid change and that it would have bin exellent
Old 03-08-2005, 01:09   #668
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Batman begins: Good cast, excellent film. It's a bit slow in the beginning, however and I still prefer Micheal Keaton as Batman. Not that Christian Bale isn't' good..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 00:43   #669
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.10/10

Jonny Depp IS Willy Wonka and Burton has pulled it off again.The child actors are all excellent as are the adults cast.

I actually left the cinema with a smile on my face..something I've not done for a VERY long time.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:34   #670
marky
Inactive

just watched I robot again its strange but good 8/10
Old 05-08-2005, 08:23   #671
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas

Jonny Depp IS Willy Wonka and Burton has pulled it off again.The child actors are all excellent as are the adults cast.

I actually left the cinema with a smile on my face..something I've not done for a VERY long time.
agreed,Very different second half of the film than original but its closer to the book by all accounts,I missed the floaty lemonade

Tim burtons new film also has Depp and Helena Bonham Carter,looks really funny ,Its a puppet show film like Nightmare Before Christmas and its called Corpse Bride

http://corpsebridemovie.warnerbros.com/
Old 05-08-2005, 09:20   #672
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze

Girl Next Door - a bad rip off of Risky Business, even down to the background orchestral arrangement. Great for 16 year old boys, some amusing twists, but the lead geek and pron star, lets face it the two of them was a non-starter from the outset.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 21:40   #673
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

The Hunted

I thought that it was a strange film. I thought that the fight scenes were okayish, but it didn't really explain what made him kill the park rangers and the hunters. He said that those deer hunters were after him, but we never found out why?

Forgot to mention School of Rock.

Was I the only one who found Jack Black annoying in it?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 21:40   #674
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas

Yes - 10/10 from me - and I WANT an Ooompa Looompa!!
Mind you, they had a trailer for Wallace and Gromit and the Were-Rabbit - now that looks like a good film!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 21:42   #675
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
Yes - 10/10 from me - and I WANT an Ooompa Looompa!!
Mind you, they had a trailer for Wallace and Gromit and the Were-Rabbit - now that looks like a good film!
Definately agree on everything there but I want Willy Wonka as well, not being greedy, just like a lot
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote