Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Who do you support?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Who do you support?

Old 04-07-2003, 14:04   #31
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
he f**king does and we had this argument before on the .com site and it was PROVEN and in fact I'll get that proof if u want. yeah but he won't get 40 a season i reckon.....
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2003, 14:25   #32
peterska2
Permanently Banned

peterska2 can only hope to improve
Manchester City for me
peterska2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 14:27   #33
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by peterska2
Manchester City for me
Now there's loyalty for you
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 15:03   #34
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Well if we are talking about first and second teams my post should be.......
... Middlesbrough and Celtic.
Old 04-07-2003, 15:07   #35
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
meh go to your rugby fan boy thread or whatever you like

rugby sucks
Rugby? Nope....hate that as well....forced to play it in bare feet as a child. But at least it's a manly game
Old 04-07-2003, 15:09   #36
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by danielf
So what do you like (sportswise)?

Edit: apart from martial arts...
erm.....nothing
Waste of time.
....my own personal opinion of course, and I do realize that I'm in a minority here
Old 04-07-2003, 15:19   #37
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Man U

Born, live and work in Manchester
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 15:26   #38
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by Debsy42
Man U

Born, live and work in Manchester
Then u r a rare breed indeed
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 17:13   #39
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Quote:
Originally posted by paul11974
o i w h a t s wrong with the palace was gonna do it red and blue but ran out of patience ......bit like jordan did with francis
Not saying palace are a bad team. It's just I work with a load of Millwall supporters, so it's safer for me to not really follow them..

Still try and keep an eye on how they are doing though..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 17:30   #40
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Quote:
Originally posted by Tricky
Which footie team do you support and why? And if it's ManU do you live anywhere near Manchester!

Me:
Liverpool, Cos when I was a kid (So long ago) everyone supported Man Utd or Leeds! - Yes I do go watch when I can but usually cannot get tickets except for European matches.
Are you originally from Liverpool?

Man Utd and yes O.T. is the nearest football ground.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 11:09   #41
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
Nope - Nowhere near to Anfield or even liverpool
But my local clubs are pants and should not charge the amount they do to watch them. I still go watch sometimes but only when I've got NOTHING else to do...
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 11:11   #42
{FU}Fubar
Inactive

{FU}Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point
i support my family as football is pants :P

couldnt resist sorry
{FU}Fubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 11:15   #43
Defiant

Thumbs up

Manchester United

I'm from Salford and as most Manu fans know the heart of the red army. Nearly everyone here supports Manu
Old 05-07-2003, 13:34   #44
grum1978
Inactive

grum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to grum1978
Talking

Middlesbrough
grum1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 14:03   #45
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by scastle
Not saying palace are a bad team. It's just I work with a load of Millwall supporters, so it's safer for me to not really follow them..

Still try and keep an eye on how they are doing though..
is there any millwarrrrrrr supporters left then ?
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote