Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Who do you support?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Who do you support?

Old 04-07-2003, 00:18   #16
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Who do I support...no one.....bloody hate football *runs for cover*
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2003, 00:19   #17
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramrod
meh go to your rugby fan boy thread or whatever you like

rugby sucks
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 00:20   #18
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramrod
So what do you like (sportswise)?

Edit: apart from martial arts...
danielf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:34   #19
matty4donna
Inactive

matty4donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to matty4donna
LIVERPOOL

Probably cos i was born in the 80's so all i really saw was Ian Rush when i was a little nipper, i live on Wirral which is just across the water from Liverpool and most of my family support them

Also fondly support Barca as my second team.
matty4donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:26   #20
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.
Mansfield Town FC for the past 30 years, got the badge on my arm to prove it. Been to every ground in the 2nd and 3rd except Cardiff, I will never go there.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:51   #21
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by matty4donna
LIVERPOOL

Probably cos i was born in the 80's so all i really saw was Ian Rush when i was a little nipper, i live on Wirral which is just across the water from Liverpool and most of my family support them

Also fondly support Barca as my second team.
What? Not Tranmere Rovers?

Me and my brother used to go and watch Tranmere when they were in the old Division 4 and you could get in to their Friday night home games for a fiver.

But for anyone on Merseyside there's only two real choices and only one of those is any good ... LFC!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 10:06   #22
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Don't really watch football now, so don't really support a team.

I sort of support Crystal Palace though.

See, I said I don't really support a team!
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:05   #23
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Stoke City.. Hey AJAX supporter.. Thanks for Hoakstra
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:24   #24
blackthorn
cf.geek

blackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation era
I`m a Man U supporter and have been for 45 years.
My dad first started taking me when I was a nipper and although we only live about 30 mile from Old Trafford, Liverpool and Everton are only about 12 miles. So why did we go to watch United all them years ago, the answer is because we live right on the junction of the M53/56, I can drive to Old Trafford in about 20-25 mins but if i was to go to Liverpool, it would take over an 1 hour by the time we`ve gone through the the tunnel and one way systems in Liverpool.
BTW I actually live in Ellesmere Port and half the town are United supporters, so we all can`t be wrong
blackthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:35   #25
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by blackthorn
BTW I actually live in Ellesmere Port and half the town are United supporters, so we all can`t be wrong
Ellesmere Port is, fundamentally, wrong IMO .... Must be all those petrochemical fumes in the air.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 13:50   #26
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Liverpool
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 13:52   #27
kronas
Inactive

liverpool are past it you wont get anywhere with houllier in terms of winning the league and the diving owen

*waits for flames
Old 04-07-2003, 13:52   #28
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by scastle
Don't really watch football now, so don't really support a team.

I sort of support Crystal Palace though.

See, I said I don't really support a team!

o i w h a t s wrong with the palace was gonna do it red and blue but ran out of patience ......bit like jordan did with francis
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 13:59   #29
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
liverpool are past it you wont get anywhere with houllier in terms of winning the league and the diving owen

*waits for flames
Don't worry, we'll see if Van Nostril and his elbows can manage without Goldenballs.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 14:02   #30
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
Don't worry, we'll see if Van Nostril and his elbows can manage without Goldenballs.
ruud van nistelrooy can score individual goals he has done it on plenty of occasions before and will maintain that......

and he does NOT elbow people

*cough sol campbell *cough :p