Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | England V France (Rugby World Cup)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

England V France (Rugby World Cup)

Old 16-11-2003, 02:30   #1
yesman

England V France (Rugby World Cup)

Good luck to England, in a few hours, I just hope they play better than they have been in recent matches, but hey they got this far !!!!!!
Advertisement
Old 16-11-2003, 06:44   #2
Gogogo

Re: England V France (Rugby World Cup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman
Good luck to England, in a few hours, I just hope they play better than they have been in recent matches, but hey they got this far !!!!!!
Now, Rugby World Cup 2003, this is serious. Yesterday, the Australians thrashed the All Blacks and have a place in the final. This morning England face France and unless there is more determined play we may see France win. So far the English team, with some exceptions, has not been playing their best, yet they are capable of going through. Martin Johnson's team will need a good gameplan from the start. The Fench team hasn't faced tough competition yet either, so this should be interesting. In the end it should be good rugby I want to enjoy the game, and since I have interests in France and love the country I have to say I don't mind which team wins. Let's see some good rugby.

For further information:

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

Old 16-11-2003, 09:44   #3
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

not long now and boy am i looking forward to it
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 09:49   #4
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
not long now and boy am i looking forward to it
me too - I should really go back to bed, but this is too important - just time to make a brew before it starts - c'mon England!
Old 16-11-2003, 09:57   #5
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
me too - I should really go back to bed, but this is too important - just time to make a brew before it starts - c'mon England!

2 sugars for me please , pity its not uk time then we could have got the beers out
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 10:06   #6
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
2 sugars for me please , pity its not uk time then we could have got the beers out
milk? - the cute blonde lady has sung - game on!
Old 16-11-2003, 10:37   #7
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi

England are crap as always.
Let me qualify that statement, all I seen so far is kickin' the ball to the french half.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 10:56   #8
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaSefi
Let me qualify that statement, all I seen so far is kickin' the ball to the french half.
- the French full back is too good a kicker to continue with that tactic - on the other hand with conditions so bad it may force a handling error? The conditions are making it a very scrappy game so far - but at least we are in the lead!
Old 16-11-2003, 10:57   #9
yesman

England just shading it at half-time as the score of 12 - 7 reflects, not sure the French try was legit anyway.
Old 16-11-2003, 10:57   #10
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Yeah, but look who is leading at half time?
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 10:58   #11
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

The lads are starting to come good, wait for better results in the second half

COME ON THE LADS
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 10:58   #12
Gogogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaSefi
Wrong there man, they have not lost a game yet. Half-time 12 -7

Go Jonny go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 16-11-2003, 11:01   #13
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
The lads are starting to come good, wait for better results in the second half

COME ON THE LADS
with you there Bop - c'mon England!
Old 16-11-2003, 11:45   #14
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Well its all over now so off to work I go, with a bucket a spade and a hand grenade hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, :p :p see you all later, Braintree here I come

Well done the lads
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 11:48   #15
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

YAY!!!!

Well done England - that's next Saturday sorted for me then!!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote