Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Excellent service.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Excellent service.

Old 03-10-2009, 15:42   #1
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Services: Ultimate Oomph.
Topgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to all
Smile Excellent service.

Like a lot of other people I'm quick to criticise when things go wrong, so I thought it only fair to praise the excellent service I recently had from Virgin Mobile. All of a sudden my phone wouldn't connect to the network any more, so, late on Thursday evening I rang Virgin Mobile and spoke to a very helpful lady who talked me through various tests. She came to the conclusion that the problem was the sim card, so reminded me to back up all my contacts to the phone and said she would send out a new one. This promptly arrived at 9 am this morning (Saturday), so I am back up and running at no cost whatsoever!
I'm impressed.
Topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2009, 19:17   #2
candy1567
Inactive

candy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Excellent service.

Hi all

well i can further add to virgins fantastic service, i had a new install 2 weeks ago ordered it on the sat and was installed the following wed, was contacted by txt to confirm virgin where attending and at wat time.

They arrived on time, got tv, phone and 50mg broadband installed mimimum fuss no mess, was shown how to use etc.

Everything working great especially broadband no speed issues and gettin between 46 and 50mg.

They did bugger up the package i ordered but a quick call to customer services soon sorted this out.

All in all a painless quick process, prey it continues if and wen i develop a fault!!!
candy1567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 20:16   #3
Rik
cf.mega poster

Services: 1Gbps Broadband
Rik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpack
Re: Excellent service.

I love Virgin Media!!!

50Mb/V+ XL TV and Telephone all first class!!

PS I also love Virgin Mobile, but thats another story
Rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 16:38   #4
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

Everything about Virgin Media is good apart from one thing, they're national roaming partner T-Mobile, I think they should tell them to sling there hook!
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 16:44   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by m419 View Post
Everything about Virgin Media is good apart from one thing, they're national roaming partner T-Mobile, I think they should tell them to sling there hook!
You do realise that Virginmedia actually uses the T Mobile network so they cannot exactly tell T Mobile to sling their hook.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote