Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Man Utd V Arsenal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Man Utd V Arsenal

Old 22-09-2003, 21:39   #46
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_NTL
erm, I dont see much of that. Yeah, in this thread maybe, Cos we see how hyped up manu fans get over there great club.

thats because since the formation of the new premiership we(man utd) have dominated english football and are resonsible for putting it on the map in the asian countries our trophy cabinet speaks for itself

Quote:

For instance the Ferguson affair, When he got sent off. Papers saying "Fiery Scot shows his passion", Something like that. As for wenger, hmm..
wenger does not acknowledge his players do wrong he is a fiery scot hence his comments to 4th official which got him sent off

Quote:
Originally posted by Reddevil63
Well thats a plain stupid remark if I have ever seen one!
lol well tigger is known for his BS comments
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-09-2003, 22:43   #47
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
viera is a player with a hot head someone needs to control that temper or get him some anger management courses.......

No Man u fan said that when Keane ended someone's career did they Oh an then later admitted to doing it on purpose, so pot, kettle, black, you see where I am coming from here yeah?
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 03:03   #48
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by imback
No Man u fan said that when Keane ended someone's career did they Oh an then later admitted to doing it on purpose, so pot, kettle, black, you see where I am coming from here yeah?
keane has admitted hes done that he has also said he will be looking at his career more cautiously have you noticed he hasent been in bother with the FA hes been on the pitch and being more of a defensive player winning tackes driving forward these days he knows what he needs to do and thats deliver on the pitch........
Old 23-09-2003, 09:29   #49
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
keane has admitted hes done that he has also said he will be looking at his career more cautiously have you noticed he hasent been in bother with the FA hes been on the pitch and being more of a defensive player winning tackes driving forward these days he knows what he needs to do and thats deliver on the pitch........
he's had a knee and hip injury, so he hasnt been playing as much.
The red mist did start against arsenal but granted he kept calm in the end.

Man Utd fans think Man Utd get unfair treatment from other fans. If you were to look at it from other fans points of view it is OTHER teams that get treat unfairly.
If any player gets too close to man utd players they are on the ground in agony, then they get up and promptly flatten the offending player.

Man Utd are hated because they think they can and indeed do get away with murder. Keane should have been banned from english football after admitting ending that guys career, he should have gone to bloody prison for GBH.

As a Middlesbrough supporter I can honestly say I am not jealous of Man Utd.
We have won nothing besides promotion, theres more teams I could be jealous of other than Man Utd. But saying that Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.
Old 23-09-2003, 09:59   #50
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
I don't really believe that Keane ended Haalands career, Haaland retired from football because of problems his other knee, not the one Keane hit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Keane, it was a disgusting tackle and he deserved all the punishments he got for it.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 11:15   #51
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
I don't really believe that Keane ended Haalands career, Haaland retired from football because of problems his other knee, not the one Keane hit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Keane, it was a disgusting tackle and he deserved all the punishments he got for it.
Since that takle he has never really played since, so I'd say it ended his career, Keane deserved to banned from football for it, he amited he set out to hurt him, worse that getting pushed about a little and being laughed at for missing a pentaly I'd say

So while people are claiming what Viera done was disgusting, lets remember how nasty one of your own can be.
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 11:30   #52
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
he's had a knee and hip injury, so he hasnt been playing as much.
i have seen him play in atleast 3 games already this season

Quote:

Man Utd fans think Man Utd get unfair treatment from other fans. If you were to look at it from other fans points of view it is OTHER teams that get treat unfairly.
we do sometimes dont get it our way the same as any other team if someone gets fouled in the box or outside the area it still doesnt go our way so you cant say that

Quote:

If any player gets too close to man utd players they are on the ground in agony, then they get up and promptly flatten the offending player.
i dont think so else you would have seen giggs solskjaer fortune all hitting the deck and none of them have done that in the games i have seen them this season because if they have gone down it was under an unfair challenge

Quote:

Man Utd are hated because they think they can and indeed do get away with murder. .
i dont know what your on about really because thats certainly not the case we are not a dirty team and things dont always go our way the penalty on sunday was legitimate

Quote:

Keane should have been banned from english football after admitting ending that guys career, he should have gone to bloody prison for GBH
i admit he should have been punished

Quote:

We have won nothing besides promotion, theres more teams I could be jealous of other than Man Utd. But saying that Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.
so you have a few wins over us so what ?

we cant always win every game and our record the past 2 seasons hasent been of the highest order though weve had more losses and draws yet still win titles :p
Old 23-09-2003, 11:38   #53
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Since that takle he has never really played since, so I'd say it ended his career, Keane deserved to banned from football for it, he amited he set out to hurt him, worse that getting pushed about a little and being laughed at for missing a pentaly I'd say

So while people are claiming what Viera done was disgusting, lets remember how nasty one of your own can be.
He was banned, a total of 8 matches. Maybe the punishment should have been longer. I don't know about the talk of him being sent to prision though. Should Razor Ruddock have been sent to prision when he broke both of Andy Coles legs in a reserve game? Or should Lucas Neill be charged after breaking Carriagers leg? Maybe there was intent in those tackles, maybe not.

I admit the tackle did injure Haaland, but he would have been back playing if it wasn't for the injury with his other knee.

Quote:
Haaland admitted on his personal website that the tackle wasn't on the knee that is currently threatening to end his career
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sp...ory=21967.html
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 18:49   #54
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
Quote:
Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.
everytime???? like yeh
thrashing???? like yeh one 3 goal win in 50 years aint "thrashing" or "everytime"
shame they dont seem to put up the same level of performance against the likes of bolton etc...if i was maclaren i would stop their wages for underperforming against every other team in the league and pay them on results....they would all earn less than me then
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 18:58   #55
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
lol, I can't be arsed to use my vast amount of knowledge on the game on ppl that use shallow "comments" elsewhere However it will be interesting to see what kind of punishment is metted out to Arsenal and what Arsene Wenger's reaction gonna be heh
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 19:23   #56
Bug Infestation
Inactive

Bug Infestation is an unknown quantity at this point
i would just like to say that andy gray is an idiot. van nistelrooy never made it look like he kicked out, from the camera view similar to the ref, you could tell he didn't make it look like that

for crying out loud, if "van nistelrooy made it look liked he was kicked", why didn't he go down?

you are an idiot mr. gray
Bug Infestation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 19:25   #57
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
arsene whinger will say he never saw any incident and the refs and the fa are all either man utd fans or in the pay of man utd
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 19:28   #58
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Yeah, Manu get picked on all the time

</Sarcastic>
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2003, 19:35   #59
Defiant

Quote:
Yeah, Manu get picked on all the time

</Sarcastic>
Well at least their disaplinary record is not a running joke like some!

Arsenal would do okay in the Turkish league lol
Old 23-09-2003, 19:50   #60
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
MEN BEHAVING BADLY.
*In seven years under Arsene Wenger ,52 Arsenal players have been dismissed.
*Mcr Utd have collected 21 red cards in that period.
*In the last 2 seasons plus the current one Arsenal have collected 20 red cards and United 2-both Roy Keane.
*Arsenal players have lost 148 games due to suspension.
*Team members have paid £150.00 0 in fines.
*Arsenal have twice received £50.00 suspended fines for their poor discipline.
*Patrick Viera has been sent off 9 times (inc League Cup) and fined £93.000
*If Viera receives a one match ban for his latest sending off, it will takes his games missed through suspension to 27 - about half a season.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote