Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Man Utd V Arsenal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Man Utd V Arsenal

Old 22-09-2003, 19:08   #31
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

God knows how they coped 20 years back! Bring on the nation of puffs! :p
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-09-2003, 19:12   #32
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
good god this issue is still going on ruud van nistelrooy was late in his challenge viera kicked out ruud tryed to avoid it whats wrong with that ?

how is it ruud's fault ?

so the way i see it load of arsenal players started a fracar against the man utd players

they were taking the p*** out of van nistelrooy missing the penalty and how is that right ?

its the way i saw it in all fairness and truth i watched the whole game
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:17   #33
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
personally i dont know what everyones whining about......it was a rough tough game full of commitment between the top two teams in england and its never ever going to be pretty.....we moan about gooners and they moan about us because there are no other teams worth moaning about.....see what the reaction of teams like chelski are when united and arsenal bully them all over the pitch....they will be pleading for more games against spurs or leeds who just turn over and concede defeat at the first sign of a tackle
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:17   #34
Steve H
Inactive

Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
good god this issue is still going on ruud van nistelrooy was late in his challenge viera kicked out ruud tryed to avoid it whats wrong with that ?

how is it ruud's fault ?

so the way i see it load of arsenal players started a fracar against the man utd players

they were taking the p*** out of van nistelrooy missing the penalty and how is that right ?

its the way i saw it in all fairness and truth i watched the whole game
Its football mate. There wouldnt be half the trouble/violence if there wasnt such strict rules in place.

Rudd was all over Vieri, I'd be well annoyed too, and of sorted him out. Its human nature. Manu are good at instigating things, then pulling out and reckoning there the good guys. Of course a manu fan might have a different attitude, obviousley
Old 22-09-2003, 19:21   #35
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_NTL

Rudd was all over Vieri, I'd be well annoyed too, and of sorted him out. Its human nature. Manu are good at instigating things, then pulling out and reckoning there the good guys. Of course a manu fan might have a different attitude, obviousley
man utd are no diffarent the jealousy of the sucess eats people in my view you dont see people commenting bashing other teams do you,you get other teams in the lower divisons or other matches which get hot under the collar they dont get alot of coverage or people talking ?

the fact is its man utd vs arsenal its always going to be a rivalry both teams for the past 6-7 seasons have fought for the title there will be dodgy challenges incidents

i will protect the team i support in this case they are the innocent party ruud's challenge was late he got booked but why kick out ?

furthermore newspaper claptrap is not to be listened to believe the FA's press releases they have more credability then the useless money grabbing newspapers who say this and that just to sell the papers get the hits on there sites
Old 22-09-2003, 19:26   #36
Atomic22
Inactive

Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
yup becks got vilified for a kickout thats why the press are villifiying viera just to keep the momentum of the story alive until they have a new one to occupy themselves with....arsenal are at home to the toon on friday so the papers will all be out for bobby robsons head on saturday and they will have forgot about viera
Old 22-09-2003, 19:27   #37
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic22
yup becks got vilified for a kickout thats why the press are villifiying viera just to keep the momentum of the story alive until they have a new one to occupy themselves with....arsenal are at home to the toon on friday so the papers will all be out for bobby robsons head on saturday and they will have forgot about viera
viera is a player with a hot head someone needs to control that temper or get him some anger management courses.......
Old 22-09-2003, 19:29   #38
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
man utd are no diffarent the jealousy of the sucess eats people in my view you dont see people commenting bashing other teams do you,you get other teams in the lower divisons or other matches which get hot under the collar they dont get alot of coverage or people talking ?

There goes me thinking I' havnt saw people in this thread, and the papers bashing arsenal !
Old 22-09-2003, 19:31   #39
kronas
Inactive

Quote:

There goes me thinking I' havnt saw people in this thread, and the papers bashing arsenal !
im sick of the constant whineing about man utd doing this doing that when the real issue gets conviniently sweeped under the carpet

and yes viera is getting a hammering as well as the arsenal team due to there disciplinary record they cant win so they go and have a paddy like babies
Old 22-09-2003, 19:37   #40
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
im sick of the constant whineing about man utd doing this doing that when the real issue gets conviniently sweeped under the carpet

and yes viera is getting a hammering as well as the arsenal team due to there disciplinary record they cant win so they go and have a paddy like babies
erm, I dont see much of that. Yeah, in this thread maybe, Cos we see how hyped up manu fans get over there great club. I dont see it in the pappers though? Its usually "Hail great united!", For instance the Ferguson affair, When he got sent off. Papers saying "Fiery Scot shows his passion", Something like that. As for wenger, hmm..
Old 22-09-2003, 19:38   #41
Reddevil63
Inactive

Services: Virgin 20Mb CM, Sky+, TV Drive
Reddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
Man Utd should be relegated asap as punishment if you ask me :p
Well thats a plain stupid remark if I have ever seen one!
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:46   #42
Atomic22
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Reddevil63
Well thats a plain stupid remark if I have ever seen one!
you will notice everything tigasefi says about football is along similar lines because he could write his total knowledge of the game on the back of a postage stamp
Old 22-09-2003, 20:13   #43
Steve H
Inactive

Can we stop the personal jipes please, We're discussing football here, not someones knowledge.
Old 22-09-2003, 20:20   #44
Atomic22
Inactive

Quote:
Can we stop the personal jipes please, We're discussing football here, not someones knowledge.
it was meant as banter and in jest and not sniping..hence the wavey i put at the end
Old 22-09-2003, 20:35   #45
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic22
it was meant as banter and in jest and not sniping..hence the wavey i put at the end
In general, Atomic