Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Man Utd V Arsenal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Man Utd V Arsenal

Old 22-09-2003, 14:24   #16
sniper
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

sniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to sniper
Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
Ruud nicely putting his boot into Vieira's back seconds before he was sent off for kicking out. As much as Vieira got his just deserts to me jumping into someone like ruud did was violent conduct too.
that was van just jumping to head the ball and getting a bit too close to p.v but van deserved that yellow card, but p.v needed to be red carded for what he did after.

anyway top marks for van for not reacting back to the arsenal teams bullying.
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-09-2003, 16:30   #17
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by sniper

anyway top marks for van for not reacting back to the arsenal teams bullying.
According to some reports, he did react in the tunnel after the game, baiting Viera by saying "you have no class", then Viera had to be held back form hitting him.

Like I said news paper reports, not too sure how accurate

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his knee/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 16:35   #18
Defiant

Still not very proffesional is it. Still their French nuff said
Old 22-09-2003, 16:38   #19
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Defiant
Still not very proffesional is it. Still their French nuff said
No both the gooners (mostly) and some of the united players acted like children, it's just Man U fans seem to blame it all on Arsenal, where as gooners are quiet happy to admit some of their team acted like fools.

Like I said fortune was shoving the keeper to try and get the ball off, just as bad as RVN getitng shoved.
Old 22-09-2003, 16:40   #20
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by imback
According to some reports, he did react in the tunnel after the game, baiting Viera by saying "you have no class", then Viera had to be held back form hitting him.

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his kneew/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV
I think you will find that I said it was a bad tackle by Rudd.

But that does not excuse the fact the PV tried to kick Rudd.

As I have tried to explain to many people, I am aware that RVN has "cheated" in the past. Look at my avater if you want proof of that. What I am annoyed at is that hes been accused of cheating when it is so clear that the other player aimed a kick at him.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 16:40   #21
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
And who can remember RVN smashin' his elbow into someone face at the half way line so he could run the distance to score. No, he never cheats
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 16:49   #22
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Who do you support TigaSefi?
Old 22-09-2003, 16:50   #23
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
What it matter who I support ? well put it this way, it ain't Scumchester Utd or ARSEnal
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 16:51   #24
gazzae
Inactive

Just curious.
Old 22-09-2003, 16:54   #25
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07
Makes a change that Man U players were getting "bullied". Usually they are doing the bullying, and it usually involves the referee.
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 16:55   #26
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by smicer07
Makes a change that Man U players were getting "bullied". Usually they are doing the bullying, and it usually involves the referee.
I'll admit to that, I didn't like to see it happen, but I think Fergie has sorted that out now. When was the last time it happened?

And it was also something Roy Keane publicly apologised about.

Quote:
It looked pretty bad and won`t be happening again. As captain I should have been setting a better example and while it`s all very well being committed, we all know it went too far
Old 22-09-2003, 16:59   #27
Defiant

Quote:
No both the gooners (mostly) and some of the united players acted like children, it's just Man U fans seem to blame it all on Arsenal, where as gooners are quiet happy to admit some of their team acted like fools.

Like I said fortune was shoving the keeper to try and get the ball off, just as bad as RVN getitng shoved.
Haha its not just United they do this too though is it. Try checking the gooners disciplinary record.
Old 22-09-2003, 17:54   #28
gazzae
Inactive

Latest I've heard is that 5 arsenal and 1 Manchester United player will be charges by the FA.

Quote:
Heres what I've read regarding this...

Quote:
Vieira was supposedly talking to Fabien Barthez, Robert Pires and Eric Djemba-Djemba when van Nistelrooy emerged from the home dressing-room and agreed to the Frenchman's request to speak to him, which he had made 25 minutes earlier.

However, Vieira is reported to have dismissed him with the comment ``I have nothing to say to you'' and continued talking to the three other players.

According to the Evening Standard, the United striker is said to have responded ``you have no class'', and an unidentified eye-witness told the
newspaper: ``Patrick was really angry when van Nistelrooy said that.

``He went towards him and said he would really make contact this time and van Nistelrooy would know what it is like to be hurt. But he was held back
Old 22-09-2003, 18:38   #29
sniper
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

sniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to sniper
Quote:

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his knee/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV
yes i did see it, thats why i said he deserved the yellow card.
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:23   #30
imback
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Defiant
Haha its not just United they do this too though is it. Try checking the gooners disciplinary record.
Arsenal are cheating **** bags, and not heped by the fact that their manager never seems to see anything. I just wanted to point out that the other team had a part to play also, all be it a smaller part.