Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | non charitable shield

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

non charitable shield

Old 11-08-2003, 21:05   #31
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
yup the pool aint got a cat in hells chance of winning the league in the next 10 years.
also if you count back over say 10 seasons instead of 3 man utd have beaten pool more than they have beaten us.
and.........if you look at the figures for the entire history of english football man utd are the only team to have beaten every other team they have played more times than that team has beaten them (this is true)

"bring on the prawn sandwiches"
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2003, 21:27   #32
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
Huh? i didn't know that your matches against Aberdeen and Valencia were on the TV
Watched them live on the Liverpool web site

They have a good clip section on their, free to view, of LeTallec, he looks like he could be amazing, he has vision, which is laking in our team, he can pass, run and shoot, and he is only 18, I hope he gets his chance this year.
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 01:26   #33
yesman

Man Utd 'sign young Ronaldo'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/3142959.stm

Great News IMO, if its true that is.......

But then I am slighly biased
Old 12-08-2003, 02:18   #34
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by yesman

I have heard alot of great things baout him, but everytime I have watched him there seems to be better players in the team ( Portugal U21's that is)

Any way with response to Man U's signings this summer, all I am saying is CM4, anyone who plays it will know what I am off about, since they have now been linked with Adu, and if you aint got a clue what I mean, check my post on .com cos can't be botherd to post it again:p

EDIT : trust me if he is given his chance this year, LeTallect will be THE wonderkid of the season
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 07:55   #35
The Diplomat
Inactive

The Diplomat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by yesman

Phew , that's a bit of luck.... now they can use the shirts they made for someone else they arrogantly assumed would sign for them!!
The Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:42   #36
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by The Diplomat
Phew , that's a bit of luck.... now they can use the shirts they made for someone else they arrogantly assumed would sign for them!!
You what? When did United "arrogantly assume" that Ronaldo would sign for them?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:12   #37
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Ronaldinho
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:27   #38
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
I know that, just was confused as why The Diplomat would think that Cristiano Ronaldo would wear a shirt with Ronaldinho on the back.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:31   #39
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
I know that, just was confused as why The Diplomat would think that Cristiano Ronaldo would wear a shirt with Ronaldinho on the back.
Come on, you know the rules, nothing should stand in the way of a 'football' fan making a Man Utd joke.....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:33   #40
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
can use a red marker and scrub some letters out and add another letter etc..... :p anyways my original argument was that the tradition of whipping Liverpool as Russ D puts it is incorrect and results shown that we'd had beaten you more times in the last few seasons. That is all, none of the bs about winning leagues etc were mentions in my post and please remind urself that point.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:40   #41
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Quote:
anyways my original argument was that the tradition of whipping Liverpool as Russ D puts it is incorrect and results shown that we'd had beaten you more times in the last few seasons
In the last few seasons? Bet that cheered you up a bit, after the continuous years of losing to us. Mind you, one United player who will always be greatful to Scouse FC will be 'Donkey' Diego Forlan, the only game where he managed to score 2 goals was against....hmmm....now I've forgotten, who were they again???

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:42   #42
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
anyways my original argument was that the tradition of whipping Liverpool as Russ D puts it is incorrect and results shown that we'd had beaten you more times in the last few seasons. That is all, none of the bs about winning leagues etc were mentions in my post and please remind urself that point.
I agree you have beaten us more times in the last couple of seasons. I never said that it wasn't true.

Anyway remind yourself of these points... In the premiership Manchester United have beaten you more times. And in the entire history of the football league Manchester United have beaten you more times.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:44   #43
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Russ D
In the last few seasons? Bet that cheered you up a bit, after the continuous years of losing to us. Mind you, one United player who will always be greatful to Scouse FC will be 'Donkey' Diego Forlan, the only game where he managed to score 2 goals was against....hmmm....now I've forgotten, who were they again???

Club America and Barcelona?
Old 12-08-2003, 10:52   #44
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
I still laugh out loud when Man Utd thought they had got one over on Boro with signing Forlan. Looks like Boro got the last laugh there.
Oh yeah and then theres that amazing player that was so vital........veron was his name.......absoulte crap was his game.

ok ok I'll leave the poetry to professionals.

I know Boro have had their fair share of dud strikers etc but what do you expect from a club that has won nothing besides promotion.
The beauty about being a boro fan though is when we stick it to the big teams we do it in style. Not one boro fan ever thought we would beat Man Utd on Boxing day but recently we have been beating them and it feels good.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:14   #45
gazzae
Inactive

timewarrior2001, diego forlan scored 6 goals in the league last season. Most of his apperances were as subs.

Why don't you tell us how many goals Boro's leading scorer had in the league last season?