Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | non charitable shield

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

non charitable shield

Old 11-08-2003, 10:42   #16
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
Man Utd are cheaters. No ref would dare give a decision against them that resulted in a player sent off.
If Roy didnt headbutt him Fergi would castrate him.

Its blatantly obvious on some replays that Man Utd are as dirty as any other team, but they always seem to get away with it.
If anyone dares get to close to them they whinge to the ref, if they get a knock they flatten the guilty player next chance they get.
YAWN, it gets boring the 100th time you hear it.

Jealously is a terrible thing
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2003, 12:48   #17
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Why would I be jealous of Man Utd. I go to watch football not prima donnas who cant handle a contact sport.
Mind you seeing as I dont live in Manchester I have already passed the first test of a Man Utd supporter.

Saying that, I dont think I could pay the prices....they are going to want to reclaim some of the money they just been fined over price fixing of their strips....and multiple changes in one season is just too much.

No thanks I'll stick with Middlesbrough, who percentage percentage of towns population/season ticket holders makes then the best supported club in the UK.
Was in all the national papers last year......not sure where you could find out the info, but feel free to check.

Come to think of it....I actually go watch Billingham Synthonia more than Middlesbrough, they play in the Albany Northern league so I guess I am a grass roots supporter.
Old 11-08-2003, 13:40   #18
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
For prima donnas who can't handle a contact sport they seem to be pretty successfull.
But of course thats only down to the ref's decisions going for United isn't it?

I'm fed off with people ****ging off Man Utd. Esp people (not referring to you timewarrior2001) who don't have a clue about the club that they proclaim to support.

There are plenty of reasons to **** off Utd, Van Nistelrooys diving for one. (Thats really ****es me off) but ref's being bias only towards Utd thats bull****!
Old 11-08-2003, 13:48   #19
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Quote:
Originally posted by Russ D
Neither can I - we can go back to our annual tradition of whipping Liverpool again
Eh ? knob off... we beaten u more times now in the last 3 seasons... shush mate.... bring it on
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 15:12   #20
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Neither can I - we can go back to our annual tradition of whipping Liverpool again
Be nice, I haven't gone on an I hate Man U rant, do you know how much effort that has taken

Anyway, I bet we beat you in both Prem games this year, it's just a feeling I got.
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 15:21   #21
gazzae
Inactive

ah Liverpool My least favourite team.

I had to laugh this summer. They buy Kewell. A left footed play. He passes with his left, shoots with his left, what do the Pool do? Stick him on the right!!!!

Russ D, Its usually Liverpool who whip us, hopefully we'll make it an annual tradition over the next few seasons!
Old 11-08-2003, 15:24   #22
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
<snip>
Yep really stupid decision playing Kewell on the right, but hey like all Liverpool bashers, obviously aint seen them lately, only know what you read about it, as he played the last 2 games on the left, and won man of the match And we have the wonderkid LeTallec, he is something.

And Russ, he's right, if you lose it tends to be us that beats you:p
Old 11-08-2003, 15:25   #23
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
come on out russ d wherever ur hiding u baldy .... let the rantings commence.
Old 11-08-2003, 15:26   #24
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
Eh ? knob off... we beaten u more times now in the last 3 seasons... shush mate.... bring it on
How cares??? How many Premiership titles have you won in the last three seasons??
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 15:28   #25
imback
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by orangebird
How cares??? How many Premiership titles have you won in the last three seasons??
But surely it was in response to Russ saying back to beating Liverpool, not a mine is bigger than yours argument
Old 11-08-2003, 15:30   #26
TigaSefi
Inactive

yeah, I was just correcting a fact most ManUre fans get wrong so don't even start
Old 11-08-2003, 15:37   #27
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by imback
Yep really stupid decision playing Kewell on the right, but hey like all Liverpool bashers, obviously aint seen them lately, only know what you read about it, as he played the last 2 games on the left, and won man of the match And we have the wonderkid LeTallec, he is something.

And Russ, he's right, if you lose it tends to be us that beats you:p
Huh? i didn't know that your matches against Aberdeen and Valencia were on the TV

Quote:
And we have the wonderkid LeTallec, he is something.
Did you see him play? He was meant to be amazing when you played Crewe.

I was extremly impressed with Eric Djemba when we played Lisbon. A definate replacement for Keane when he moves into defence.
Old 11-08-2003, 16:13   #28
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
come on out russ d wherever ur hiding u baldy .... let the rantings commence.
Well some of us have work to do.....

Whilst others have dilusions of grandeur...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 16:33   #29
TigaSefi
Inactive

Quote:
Well some of us have work to do.....

Whilst others have dilusions of grandeur...
Are you saying that you want evidence that we whipped you more often than not in the last 3 seasons? Cos I can provide it... gladly....
Old 11-08-2003, 17:20   #30
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
In the last 3 seasons....with liverpool supporters there's always a condition to every point...

When we say how often we've won the Premiership they always say "Well who's won the championship the most??" OK that's the Pool, but do you really think you'll win it again before United have a chance to overtake you?????

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote