Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Plane Spotters Corner

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Plane Spotters Corner

Old 11-01-2013, 20:12   #796
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
Re: Plane Spotters Corner

Woohooo finally 1 flying again

I have to say the Mosquito for some reason is my favourite from ww2.
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2013, 20:51   #797
SimpleSimon
cf.addict

Services: VIP Package
SimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
More footage of KA114

Absolutely fabulous. I love to see these old aircraft fly again.
SimpleSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 16:22   #798
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

French Rafales deploy from Chad to Mali

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b5_1358228839
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 08:09   #799
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Japanese operators ground Dreamliners

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21038128
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 18:14   #800
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

All Dreamliners now grounded

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21054089
Old 19-01-2013, 08:15   #801
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Boeing has now stopped delivery of all Dreamliners

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21095056
Old 19-01-2013, 10:47   #802
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Boeing has now stopped delivery of all Dreamliners

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21095056
There really not have a good time over this are they.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 16:45   #803
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Theres a hole in my bucket, my bucket.

Sorry that should be, theres a hole in my roof.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21095503
Old 26-01-2013, 20:35   #804
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age

I was just watching a cat play chicken by sitting in the middle of the lane when I saw to the South what I thought was a firework going off in the sky. It was travelling from South to North and flew right over me at a relatively low height, below the low clouds. There were just 4 very bright crimson red navigation lights grouped closely together in a N.S.E.W. Formation, not touching each other but very close. Within just a few seconds it had flown over me in total silence, my question, what was it?
WE are on the flight path to Manchester Airport so I am used to seeing aircraft fly over, in fact far in the South a plane had just turned onto it's final approach, I have seen flocks of birds flying in a V formation at night which take on the appearance of salmon coloured lights and we see the police helicopter flying around a lot and that cannot be described as silent, even ignoring the silence I have never before seen anything flying at night with just four very bright crimson navigation lights grouped so close together, so again, what was it? I'm sure one of you will know.
slowcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 14:19   #805
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Iran shows of its new stealth plane

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f79_1359795485

Is it just me, but it looks awfully small, like a big model in fact.

"It carries the message of peace, friendship and brotherhood...."
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 14:34   #806
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Iran shows of its new stealth plane

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f79_1359795485

Is it just me, but it looks awfully small, like a big model in fact.

"It carries the message of peace, friendship and brotherhood...."
I think they used the technology from the downed drown to help them build this model.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 17:50   #807
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I think they used the technology from the downed drown to help them build this model.
More likely that they used technology from B&Q and the local timber merchant.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:02   #808
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

THe guyd who made this are awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...eature=related

Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:22   #809
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
THe guyd who made this are awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...eature=related
This one you look inside a terminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IlPDOar7E
Old 04-02-2013, 18:53   #810
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I would so want this in my living room. Shame I dont have the money or the space.

Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote