Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 18-01-2011, 22:10   #1501
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: what game are you playing

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing on the ps3. I am trying to unlock all the extra racers and tracks for my littlin'.

Also Mario64 on the ds
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-01-2011, 20:10   #1502
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Going old skool and playing Comix Zone that I downloaded from XBLA
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 23:33   #1503
Lister of Smeg
Permanently Banned

Lister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contest

Bioshock, this time i am playing good and saving all the little sisters :O
Lister of Smeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 19:23   #1504
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Catching up on some of the PS3 exclusives so borrowed Killzone 2 off our kid, not bad at all but only played single player.

Also just started Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare (360). Cracking little game.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 21:01   #1505
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

aint really been near the ps3 even though got lbp2 last week , still playing fitness evolved , kinect sports and black ops on the 360
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 10:16   #1506
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Zenonia and Sports Active 2 mostly atm
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 13:29   #1507
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Back to Runescape again
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 15:51   #1508
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

LittleBIGPlanet2
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 19:30   #1509
Fitze73
Inactive

Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

@ jo/ravenheart just picked up ea sports active 2 @play.com for £29.99 (xbox 360/kinect)
Old 23-01-2011, 19:52   #1510
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
@ jo/ravenheart just picked up ea sports active 2 @play.com for £29.99 (xbox 360/kinect)
Aye I saw it was on offer on Hotukdeals yesterday (and made a post on the SA thread on here) and tipped a few friends off, the PS3 version seems to have gone back up to 44.99 though.

I'm really enjoying it, gives a good workout, certainly gets the heart rate up! there's a few exercises I can't do due to my RA, but get a real buzz when you finish a workout.

Have fun!
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 21:39   #1511
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

the sims 3 ps3
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 23:40   #1512
Fitze73
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
Aye I saw it was on offer on Hotukdeals yesterday (and made a post on the SA thread on here) and tipped a few friends off, the PS3 version seems to have gone back up to 44.99 though.

I'm really enjoying it, gives a good workout, certainly gets the heart rate up! there's a few exercises I can't do due to my RA, but get a real buzz when you finish a workout.

Have fun!
im realling enjoying on the FUN side kinect sports and then on the more serious side fitness evolved , love the cardio boxing etc, downloaded the premium cardio kickboxing this i really enjoy reminds me of warmups before my lessons started
Old 24-01-2011, 01:05   #1513
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Got Your Shape: Fitness Evolved earlier today and it's great. Very clever and accurate. Knows exactly what you are doing and you really can't cheat! Knackered after 1 hour on it.
Old 25-01-2011, 19:14   #1514
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

I am currently playing Sniper Ghost Warrior on pc and like it. The bullet cam is good and shows the kill in detail.
Old 25-01-2011, 20:07   #1515
Fitze73
Inactive

been playing bulletstorm and crysis 2 demo's on the xbox 360 , bulletstorm and crysis 2 demos on psn from about 2am tomorrow in USA, been impressed with bulletstorm thus far, crysis 2 mp is a bit hit and miss atm