Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

Jokes Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 11:00   #781
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Doctor, Doctor! I feel like a pair of curtains.

Stop messing about and hand me the detonators
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2007, 12:32   #782
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

4x4 for sale...
slight overheating problem...
goes like a bomb

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 13:02   #783
pedantic
Inactive

Services: O2 standard
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
Send a message via Yahoo to pedantic

Liverpool airport was put on a high security alert late last night. A suspicious vehicle was found with 4 wheels, tax, MOT and insurance.
pedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 13:08   #784
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
to realise that Allah is actually black.
Naa...i just wondered how long it would be before someone was observant enough to point out the Indian problem,i did change the joke from it`s original Pakistani origins just to add the VM angle so i half expected to be shown the error of my ways

Anyway......moving on
Whats pink & wrinkled and hangs out your underpants in the morning??

Your mother.
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 00:16   #785
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Paddy ( Irish joke BTW) is in bed late at night, the neighbours dog is barking so loud it is keeping him and his missus awake. After an hour or so he jumps out of bed, "I'm going to fix that bloody animal once and for all". He comes back to bed and five minutes later the dog is barking as loud as ever. "I thought you had sorted it" said his wife, " to be sure I did, I brought it into our garden , lets see how they like it"

Jim.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 17:47   #786
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

I knew someone who did circumcisions on elephants.

He said the money was poor but the tips were huge.....
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 14:08   #787
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Paddy ( Irish joke BTW) is in bed late at night, the neighbours dog is barking so loud it is keeping him and his missus awake. After an hour or so he jumps out of bed, "I'm going to fix that bloody animal once and for all". He comes back to bed and five minutes later the dog is barking as loud as ever. "I thought you had sorted it" said his wife, " to be sure I did, I brought it into our garden , lets see how they like it"

Jim.
I thought this sounded familiar....

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34328604-post767.html

Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 19:18   #788
zing_deleted

A US Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included 20 Admirals from the US, English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies.

At a reception, he found himself standing with a huge group of officers that included personnel from most of the countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks,but a French Admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages.
"Americans learn only English!"

He then asked, "Why is it that we always have to speak English in
these conferences, rather than speaking French?" Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied, "Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German."
You could have heard a pin drop.
Old 12-07-2007, 23:36   #789
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg is invited to a fancy dress party.

He doesn't know what to wear to hide his head and his wooden leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain his problem.

A few days later he receives a parcel with a note:

"Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a Pirate."

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasized his disability, so he writes a letter of complaint.

A week passes and he received another parcel and note:

"Dear Sir,

Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit.
The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part."

The man is really furious now, because the company has gone from emphasising his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head.

So he writes a really rude letter of complaint.

A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with the accompanying letter:

"Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup.

Pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your @#$%& and go as a toffee apple."
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 10:59   #790
zing_deleted

Jim and Karen were both patients in a mental hospital.
One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim
suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool
and stayed there.
Karen promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and
pulled Jim out.
When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Karen's heroic act, she
immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she
now
considered her to be mentally stable.
When she went to tell Karen the news she said, "Karen, I have good
news and bad news.
The good news is you're being discharged since you were able to
rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of
another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you
have
a sound mind.
The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the
bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so
sorry, but he's dead."
Karen replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry.
How soon can I go home?"
Old 15-07-2007, 16:05   #791
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

A man parks deliberately within a disabled area of a supermarket. As he moves away from his car a jobs worth in a uniform shouts at him and barks "EXCUSE ME SIR BUT DO YOU REALISE THAT PARKING SPACE IS FOR DISABLE PEOPLE"? The man replies calmly and says "yes I do" whereupon the jobs worth retorts "WELL YOU DON'T LOOK DISABLED TO ME - SIR..!" The man (again) calmly replies "but I can assure you I am" With this the jobs worth (getting agitated by the minute) again barks at the man "WHAT'S YOU DISABLEMENT THEN - SIR....!"

With this,the man then replies "TOURETTE'S YOU ******* ****** NOW **** OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - ****...!

Hope I don't end up in the hits (anag) for this one

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 16:07   #792
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said:
"Stop. Don’t do it."
"Why shouldn’t I?" he asked.
"Well, there’s so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Are you religious?"
He said: "Yes."
I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"
"Christian."
"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"
He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."
I said: "Die, heretic ****," and pushed him off.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 12:45   #793
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

A Bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather fetching blonde (standing behind him) has just raised her hand and mouthed hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a good-looker would be waving to him and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Excuse me but, do you know me?"

She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

Suddenly (breaking out in a cold sweat) his mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful.

"Goodness!" he says "I think I remember now, you're that stripper on my stag night that I bo**ed on the snooker table in front of all my mates, whilst your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my b#m?"
\
/
\
/
\
/
"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher"

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 13:07   #794
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

An old one:

Four people are on a train. An Englishman, a Welshman, a young lady and an old lady.

All of a sudden, the train goes into to a tunnel, and the lights go out. Everyone hears a slap, and the train comes out of the tunnel.

The Old lady looks and the Englishman and thinks he slapped the young lady. The young lady looks at the Welshman and thinks he slapped the old lady.

The Englishman looks at the Welshman and thinks "I hope we go into a tunnel again, so I can slap him again".
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 14:22   #795
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a redneck joke?"

The guy beside him stiffens. "Before you start, buddy, I think you oughta know something: I'm 6' 2" tall, weigh 200 pounds. I was born and raised a redneck. This ol' boy sittin' next to me is 6' 4", 225 and a redneck through and through. And that redneck sittin' next to him is better'n 6' 6", 275. Now, sonny, do you still want to tell your little joke?"

To which the first guy replies, "Nah. I'd hate to have to explain it three times!"

-----------------------------------
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shone his flashlight around, looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, clicked the light back on and began searching for more valuables.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shone his light around, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

"Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, eh? Who the hell are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses," the burglar laughed. "What kind of stupid people would name a parrot Moses?"

"Probably the same kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus," the bird answered.

-------------------------------------
Two atoms are walking down the street when they run into each other. The first says to the second, "Are you all right? You don't look so good."

"I'm not feeling very well," says the second atom. "I lost an electron!"

"Are you sure?" asks the first.

"Yeah, I'm positive!"
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote