Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 08-08-2013, 20:23   #3151
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Maybe l am being a bit harsh but l can only say what l think and as for eye candy l am a bit old for that now.
A bit old I thought that you were older than God mate
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2013, 20:25   #3152
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Maybe l am being a bit harsh but l can only say what l think and as for eye candy l am a bit old for that now.
If she is 30, I certainly am not too old for all that:-) Although she will not be replacing the ever lovely Scarlett

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Here I will just quote him for everyone who is missing him?

Just one of those moods today
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:27   #3153
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
A bit old I thought that you were older than God mate
l am 111 come next year dear chap.
Old 08-08-2013, 20:30   #3154
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
l am 111 come next year dear chap.
On a nelson, hope you don't get bowled out
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:34   #3155
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
Only as old as you feel

I suppose they need to balance the "scales" they have Claire balding on the books after all

(Who is also fine filly before anyone dare suggest otherwise )
I can not deny that claire is a filly, she does remind me of a few nags
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:42   #3156
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post

I also fail to see (mods) how he is much worse than Carl Waring or HD Boy who have both been banned in my time on here. At least Carl Waring offered advice on TIVO from time to time. I still fail to see what tiny tim from troll-land brings to these discussions.
Carl Waring with his 'My way is the only true way to use Tivo' attitude used to irritate me quite a bit at times, but I was still disappointed when he was banned. The 'discussions' his posts often led to, used to liven the forums up a bit sometimes

I've never put anyone on the ignore list or wanted anyone banned; just my way I guess.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 20:44   #3157
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Carl Waring with his 'My way is the only true way to use Tivo' attitude used to irritate me quite a bit at times, but I was still disappointed when he was banned. The 'discussions' his posts often led to, used to liven the forums up a bit sometimes

I've never put anyone on the ignore list or wanted anyone banned; just my way I guess.
+1 mate
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 21:14   #3158
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Fair enough to you and Devilincarnate, I have never wanted anyone else banned in my time on here, but this guy does not bring anything to the forum. He just spouts antagonistic garbage for the sake of it. I simply do not see what he brings to the party, other than frustrations. Again, I commend your ability to ignore his dross.

Anyway, I will attempt to leave my prejudices here and not bother the mod's again over his rather pathetic behaviour.

I hope you continue to enjoy his posts

P.S. Carl's posts did liven it up abit, but at least he was somewhat sensible and somewhat relevant to the threads, unlike Young_timbo.
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 21:59   #3159
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Just put someone on the ignore list. Guess who?!
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 22:16   #3160
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug P View Post

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 23:32   #3161
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug P View Post

Carl Waring?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:08   #3162
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Same here PB.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:03   #3163
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Same here PB.
Who said that

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:56   #3164
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Who said that
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 13:37   #3165
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
As well.

I prefer coverage on eurosport, but maybe just used to the presenters there
I agree Colin. Better presenters and far far less advertising on Eurosport.

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Thanks Sirius.. just got negative reaction from one person
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote