Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | No signal in Grimsby

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

No signal in Grimsby

Old 26-06-2007, 21:18   #1
gurgeh
Inactive

gurgeh is an unknown quantity at this point
No signal in Grimsby

Anyone else experiencing this problem. Happened the other day for a few hours then came back. Had nothing for the last 24hrs except a few secs that allowed a txt thru. Not my phone as i've tried another.
gurgeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2007, 21:31   #2
MannyUK
Inactive

Services: XXL BB , M+ TV, XL Phone
MannyUK will become famous soon enoughMannyUK will become famous soon enoughMannyUK will become famous soon enough
Re: No signal in Grimsby

Yeah, same here happened the other day, rang VM and was told some cells are down or something like that, could take anything upto a week to fix apparently!!!
MannyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 20:12   #3
bonzoe
cf.mega poster

bonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud of

T-Mobile own the network, VM are a virtual network, so not a lot VM can do about this.
bonzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 20:18   #4
MannyUK
Inactive

Services: XXL BB , M+ TV, XL Phone
MannyUK will become famous soon enoughMannyUK will become famous soon enoughMannyUK will become famous soon enough

Signal's back, all working!!
MannyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 09:40   #5
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Mrs Nug had this with her phone (on Virgin), but I had no problems with O2
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:12   #6
bo-peep
Inactive

bo-peep will become famous soon enoughbo-peep will become famous soon enoughbo-peep will become famous soon enough

mine first went down on Tues 19th and had a signal back in the evening but went down again.it was up and down all week then on Sat 23rd it went for a few hrs again.as everything was okish after that i thought it had been sorted but on Mon 25th it went down around 2.15 in the afto and i didnt get a signal till Wed morning just after 9am.the daft thing is that the masts are abt 15 mins away from me.i constantly rang virgin,indeed on that first Sat they were convinced it was the sim cos although probs had been reported since the Tuesday they had no knowledge.so spent ages messing with diff fones/sims only to get the message 'sorry we know of problems'.the start of the nxt wk i was told that cells were down due to bad weather.of course by this point i hadnt got to giving them the fone number so they didnt see my acct.i politely told them that it wasnt a bad weather problem the previous wk.so frustrating 'specially since i know somebody on T-moby and they didnt get any problems till last wk.
bo-peep is offline   Reply With Quote