Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | £10 a month phone offer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

£10 a month phone offer

Old 11-11-2006, 22:50   #1
ewan.paton
Inactive

ewan.paton is an unknown quantity at this point
£10 a month phone offer

hi, since virgin havent got back to me even after the bird on the phone said 48 hours 2 weeks ago and the email said 7 days 10 days ive a slightly complicated question.

basicly i am looking to take up the £10 a month contract against an existing and long established ntl account but have the name on the mobile contract and person that pays be different .

ie person A pays ntl bill and has done for over a decade.

kid B (over 18 etc) who still lives at home and has their own money wants a virgin contract they can pay on thier own.

is this posible, also anyone been called back yet or should i just give upand see if any other operators will come close with a price match.
ewan.paton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2006, 13:06   #2
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Re: £10 a month phone offer

From what I understand it has to be the person named on the bill that takes up the offer
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2006, 21:29   #3
thanosp
Inactive

Services: 4Mbit BB SACM
thanosp is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure though, that more than one customers could sign in to the offer from the same NTL account. I think the maximum is three.. That means, yourself, your wife and a kid can get a contract with this offer. If I am not mistaken this is written during the registration process.
thanosp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2006, 23:00   #4
ewan.paton
Inactive

ewan.paton is an unknown quantity at this point

well just to update i eventually spoke to someone and they dont really care whos name the contract is in so long as the billing address is an ntl house, that said they spelt my name wrong so couldnt do a credit check or change it without emailing the finance department so it isnt fully done yet
ewan.paton is offline   Reply With Quote