Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 10-05-2013, 13:03   #361
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Oh look, another Asian sex gang.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...14#TWEET750808
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2013, 13:10   #362
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Well it's not another, it's a further development on an existing one.

Anyway we also need to be worried about white middle aged men. Lots of them seem to be being arrested over sex crime cases.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 13:13   #363
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Anyway we also need to be worried about white middle aged men. Lots of them seem to be being arrested over sex crime cases.
As a middle aged white man I resent that remark!

It's young white men in their late teens and 20s we really need to be worried about...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 13:13   #364
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
I know but this is the first time they were revealed to be Asian although in fairness I think that comes as a surprise to few.

Quote:
True but this thread is about sex gangs.

I make no apologies for the assumptions I make on this as I have yet to be proven wrong but whenever I read about a gang of men in court for sex crimes I fully expect them to be non-white.
Old 10-05-2013, 13:25   #365
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
I make no apologies for the assumptions I make on this as I have yet to be proven wrong but whenever I read about a gang of men in court for sex crimes I fully expect them to be non-white.
And from the news you could fully expect a man arrested for alleged historic sex crimes to be white. It's if and why race is an issue. Maybe there is a reason that they are gangs in the Asian community or maybe this is creating a false impression.
Old 10-05-2013, 13:29   #366
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
And from the news you could fully expect a man arrested for alleged historic sex crimes to be white.
Yes, but in this thread....

Quote:
It's if and why race is an issue. Maybe there is a reason that they are gangs in the Asian community or maybe this is creating a false impression.
I cannot see how anyone could fail to spot there is a racial element to this. Unless there is a wide-scale conspiracy to hide stories of white sex gang prosecutions going on then I cannot understand why there isn't a national enquiry in to why this keeps happening.
Old 10-05-2013, 13:38   #367
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
And from the news you could fully expect a man arrested for alleged historic sex crimes to be white. It's if and why race is an issue. Maybe there is a reason that they are gangs in the Asian community or maybe this is creating a false impression.
or maybe you're just being politically correct?
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 13:43   #368
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

There seems to be little about the 'customers' in their area and the other areas that the girls were taken to.
Quote:
We found some of the victims had been to Halifax, they'd been to the north of the country, they'd been into Birmingham and they'd been moved around for the purposes of sexual exploitation."
How did they advertise their 'wares' to the people in those places? They couldn't exactly place an ad in the local papers.

Quote:
The judge said the elder brother had repeatedly sold one girl "for relatively trivial sums". He said Mubarek's motivations went beyond profit and "involved sheer gratuitous pleasure in the power you exercised over these unhappy girls"
This is the extremely unpleasant aspect of this and similar cases.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 13:50   #369
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

The case that started off this thread was one where all the members were non-white (mainly Asian) and all the victims were white. I can't see how anybody can fail to spot the racial element in that. People made the point that the gang just went after vulnerable girls and the fact they were all white was a coincidence. OK I accept their vulnerability but the rest of that statement is just BS in my opinion.

However since then little or nothing has been said about the victims of subsequent sex gang cases. I'm pretty sure if reporting restrictions were lifted (and thankfully for the sake of the privacy of the victims this won't happen) the vast majority will turn out to be white also.

But as we'll never know let's move on from that.

I'd say there is (just) more importance on looking in to why these gangs are always Asian/non-white than why middle-age or elderly celebrity sex attackers always seem to be white. Other than Savile it appears all the cases we know about connected to Yewtree happened decades ago. That doesn't alter the seriousness of the cases however they happened in the past - little or nothing can be done about them now.

However if there is a 'hidden' culture in Asian gangs that involves sex crimes on girls/women, this is something that needs to be dealt with NOW.
Old 10-05-2013, 13:56   #370
Will21st
Inactive

Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
The case that started off this thread was one where all the members were non-white (mainly Asian) and all the victims were white. I can't see how anybody can fail to spot the racial element in that. People made the point that the gang just went after vulnerable girls and the fact they were all white was a coincidence. OK I accept their vulnerability but the rest of that statement is just BS in my opinion.

However since then little or nothing has been said about the victims of subsequent sex gang cases. I'm pretty sure if reporting restrictions were lifted (and thankfully for the sake of the privacy of the victims this won't happen) the vast majority will turn out to be white also.

But as we'll never know let's move on from that.

I'd say there is (just) more importance on looking in to why these gangs are always Asian/non-white than why middle-age or elderly celebrity sex attackers always seem to be white. Other than Savile it appears all the cases we know about connected to Yewtree happened decades ago. That doesn't alter the seriousness of the cases however they happened in the past - little or nothing can be done about them now.

However if there is a 'hidden' culture in Asian gangs that involves sex crimes on girls/women, this is something that needs to be dealt with NOW.
It may well be down to Islam,non-Muslim women are often fair-game since they're non-muslim. Seen it so many times and hear it from people with large Muslim populations. Sad,really,but then that is what happens when your Religion is intolerant of all non-believers.
Old 10-05-2013, 13:57   #371
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
It may well be down to Islam,non-Muslim women are often fair-game since they're non-muslim. Seen it so many times and hear it from people with large Muslim populations. Sad,really,but then that is what happens when your Religion is intolerant of all non-believers.
So why do white people abuse children then?
Old 10-05-2013, 14:11   #372
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
I strongly disagree that religion plays a part in this. It may be that some of the attackers are Muslim but I suspect they would carry out the abuse/attacks even if they were not.
Old 10-05-2013, 14:13   #373
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

If the deciding factor is that white girls were vulnerable, why are not large number of gangs of white males acting in a similar way? The key thing is, how easy is it to find somebody else that would be willing to take part or at least won't report you the the police? I can't help but get the feeling that it is easier to do so within a group of Muslims, than a group of attendees at a paedophile convention(if one took place).

People should consider the purely hypothetical situation that if they wanted others to join in, how easy would it be? For most people it would be a non-starter. If people are already in a gang that has criminal/violent tendencies then members might join in, but they are already in a gang with similar views.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 14:15   #374
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Maybe the differentiating factor is that abuse tends to be by people known to the victim? For some reason this isn't the case with the gangs and maybe something behind that is why the gangs form?
Old 10-05-2013, 14:22   #375
Will21st
Inactive

Quote:
So why do white people abuse children then?
there are many reasons for child abuse,however Islam condones that kind of behaviour and indeed sexually inappropriate behaviour towards non-muslim women,be they teenagers or older...