Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 13-02-2020, 11:46   #6301
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Mental health. Haven't been able to shake off this feeling of paranoia that I've been having for the last fortnight. It feels like everybody is out to get me, and I can't trust anyone either. It's a scary feeling.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-02-2020, 12:30   #6302
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Mental health. Haven't been able to shake off this feeling of paranoia that I've been having for the last fortnight. It feels like everybody is out to get me, and I can't trust anyone either. It's a scary feeling.
I am sorry you are suffering. It is alright for us to try and help ,but we are not in your shoes, Try and think happy thoughts and be positive, Take care,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 21:32   #6303
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

My local hospital car park.

First they've dropped the free parking for blue badge holders.

Secondly the pay machines are placed in a crap place.

Thirdly you need a degree to use them as they are 0% user friendly, I struggle to understand it.

Forthly god knows how my mum will work it tomorrow.

But the main grip was I took my mum for a follow up appointment from Fridays 5 hours in A&E.

We got there at 9am, she had a blood test after a hour wait, then we had to wait 2 hours to see a Dr, then nearly 5 hours for a rheumatoid Dr.

So we left a 6:15 pm, over 8 hours wait.

The only good thing is that they came around with a tea trolley, and food was available for patient.

I went to the in house M&S shop, this was a joke as there was only sugar & fat free food & drink. No good if don't drink the cancer/laxative sugar free carbage, the sell.

Last edited by Hom3r; 19-02-2020 at 22:24.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2020, 16:47   #6304
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Grrrr! Dear VM..Can't get through to check status by phone and their website isn't co-operating and the TV is presently unwatchable due to pixallating .
Old 23-02-2020, 17:39   #6305
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Grrrr! Dear VM..Can't get through to check status by phone and their website isn't co-operating and the TV is presently unwatchable due to pixallating .

It looks like they are updating the service status page as I get a message.
Old 23-02-2020, 18:03   #6306
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

And yet I can watch on my PC or my tablet without pixalation..I just want to know if it'a my TV or the V6 that's screwed but I can't get through on phone or website..
Old 23-02-2020, 19:14   #6307
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
And yet I can watch on my PC or my tablet without pixalation..I just want to know if it'a my TV or the V6 that's screwed but I can't get through on phone or website..
Any neighbours with TV that you know?

You should also post your power levels in the appropriate thread, my guess is your levels are out of wack.

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Looks like it isn't just you.

Quote:
People in Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth have reported problems with their Virgin Media service, with several thousand reports filed shortly after 3pm today
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...omers-21560812
Old 23-02-2020, 19:28   #6308
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Pity they can't be straight on the website. I'm now getting a message to phone them..No thanks I already did that and it was inconclusive because it's the old press button system.This reminds me of the Cable and Wireless days.
Old 23-02-2020, 19:44   #6309
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Pity they can't be straight on the website. I'm now getting a message to phone them..No thanks I already did that and it was inconclusive because it's the old press button system.This reminds me of the Cable and Wireless days.
Usually when there is an area problem like yours, you will get a recorded message before you even press a button telling you that they are aware.
Old 23-02-2020, 20:08   #6310
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

I had pixelation the other day on BBC 1 HD, we switched to SD and it was ok.
Old 24-02-2020, 19:26   #6311
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

The number of idiots drive without light as the sun is just setting.
Old 25-02-2020, 13:06   #6312
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

23 Feb - Was a problem on the TV service, live TV unwatchable. Cleared up before the IVR estimate of 1930.
Old 25-02-2020, 16:32   #6313
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Went to pick a pair of curtains to match my wallpaper, , looked lovely in the shop and when I put them up they were so dull looking, Will have to take them back .
Old 25-02-2020, 23:43   #6314
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Just take it one day at a time Mark
Old 26-02-2020, 09:54   #6315
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Just take it one day at a time Mark
Hope you start to feel better soon Mark, try and think happy thoughts might help ,