Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS5 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS5 thread

Old 19-11-2020, 16:50   #166
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

The controller is shockingly good and nexgen when trying out Astros Playroom, definitely a game changer compared to other consoles, hoping it doesn't kill the battery though.

Downloading is far faster than on the PS4, a network test reports my max speed of 204mbit which is what I pay for and this is over wireless.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:56   #167
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Damien how are you getting on with your PS5, any issues and thoughts on Dualsense with Astrobot as I'm still blown away and wish there was more than 2 people on CF with one?
Old 23-11-2020, 22:57   #168
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I really liked Astro's Playroom. Amazing game for free and yeah the controller is really good.

For the most part I've been enjoying the fast load times on Spiderman, everything just starts almost instantly.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 23:40   #169
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I really liked Astro's Playroom. Amazing game for free and yeah the controller is really good.

For the most part I've been enjoying the fast load times on Spiderman, everything just starts almost instantly.
Platinumed Astrobot now playing Valhalla then maybe Spider-Man but these games take me weeks playing when trying to platinum and then there are the 20 free PS4 games to try although I already have 13 of those.

I've had a black screen of death with the console which worried me considering all the reports of issues with crashing, managed to fix that luckily and decided to unplug my external HDD as it is suspected using one may cause random crashes as well as avoiding rest mode for now.
Old 26-12-2020, 12:15   #170
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Any new PS5 owners on this Forum?

I went up from a PS4 Pro with no regrets and loving every second of it, this generation is going to be great.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:36   #171
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Not here. Still happy with PS4 Pro for now.
Old 28-12-2020, 11:11   #172
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Completely happy with PS4 currently..
Old 28-12-2020, 12:21   #173
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

So there are only 2 people on this forum so far who i know have 1, myself and Damien.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:26   #174
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
So there are only 2 people on this forum so far who i know have 1, myself and Damien.
Yes as l suppose you 2 could class yourselves as the forward scouts.
Old 30-12-2020, 18:14   #175
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

PS+ Games for Playstation January 2021.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3637103.jpg (54.1 KB, 48 views)
Old 27-01-2021, 23:44   #176
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Another great month of PS+ Games for February 2021.

Destruction AllStars: PS5
Control Ultimate Edition: PS4 with PS5 free enhanced upgrade.
Concrete Genie: PS4 & PS5.

Old 27-01-2021, 23:53   #177
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'm looking forward to Control. Also Concrete Genie as it has PS VR support.

Also been adding all the PS5 games to library so I'll have a good few to play when I eventually upgrade.
Old 28-01-2021, 00:03   #178
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm looking forward to Control. Also Concrete Genie as it has PS VR support.

Also been adding all the PS5 games to library so I'll have a good few to play when I eventually upgrade.
I actually bought control Ultimate before Christmas when it was on sale digitally but held off playing it until the enhanced PS5 upgrade was ready, oh well nevermind.

PS5 is awesome far better than my PS4 Pro and it's great to play games at 60 FPS.
Old 28-01-2021, 00:12   #179
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I've been replaying the uncharted remasters on my Pro recently and they are 60 and are so much better for it.
Old 28-01-2021, 00:43   #180
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I still regret buying the PSVR, it was fun for a week then I just wanted 4K telly again.