Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 15-09-2003, 09:54   #76
homealone

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
Looks like my 15 albums will be moving on to 16 by the end of the year. Have you seen the track listing so far?
http://www.remhq.com/flash/index.html
Looking good - thanks for that
Advertisement
Old 15-09-2003, 12:30   #77
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
The Darkness - i beleive in a thing called love.

Killer guitar line!!! Love it......ROCK LOBSTER!!!!
Old 15-09-2003, 12:39   #78
Richard M
Inactive

Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Hole - Live Through This (album)
Richard M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 14:11   #79
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
BEATALLICA - A GARAGE DAYZ NITE

THE DARKNESS - LOVE ON THE ROCKS WITH NO ICE

beatallica are fantastic...
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 14:26   #80
swoop101
cf.mega poster

swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
one of my all time favourite albums

Jon Anderson - Olias of Sunhillow
swoop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2003, 15:15   #81
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Stones
BEATALLICA - A GARAGE DAYZ NITE

THE DARKNESS - LOVE ON THE ROCKS WITH NO ICE

beatallica are fantastic...
That would be from the "sargeant hetfields motorbreath pub band"
Album.

Yeah about time beatallica received some recognition, however I do agree with the statement on their site, they will remain annonymous because they are taking off two of the biggest bands ever.
Old 15-09-2003, 15:29   #82
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
That would be from the "sargeant hetfields motorbreath pub band"
Album.

Yeah about time beatallica received some recognition, however I do agree with the statement on their site, they will remain annonymous because they are taking off two of the biggest bands ever.
yep... *downloaded the album*

its uncanny how much the guy sounds like james hetfield tho...
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 20:56   #83
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
DJ Shadow - The Private Press
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 22:32   #84
homealone

the Cure - Kiss Me (again)
Old 20-09-2003, 22:58   #85
Colin

Mezzanine - Massive Attack. I think its because i'm going back to Bristol tomorrow, and i saw them there a couple of weeks ago.
Old 21-09-2003, 00:17   #86
homealone

Frank Zappa

Hot Rats (again) - Peaches en Regalia - Willie the Pimp next!
Old 21-09-2003, 00:32   #87
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
I've got an oldie on now: New Order - Movement
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2003, 00:44   #88
homealone

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I've got an oldie on now: New Order - Movement
Mine says the Gumbo Variations & is 16.57

- next "it must be a camel"
Old 21-09-2003, 00:46   #89
Sipowicz
Inactive

Sipowicz has a spectacular aura about themSipowicz has a spectacular aura about themSipowicz has a spectacular aura about themSipowicz has a spectacular aura about them
A Bootleg of "Get Back" by the Fab Four!
Sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2003, 00:55   #90
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Aphrodite - Aftershock, to be followed by BT - Movement in Still Life
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote